Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

Discus and support Voice communication ban on xbox reset? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vito PalermoSl, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication banned so I'm wondering if there is like a way to appeal so that if I do get communication banned again it won't be permanent so basically putting it back at a 1rst offense

:)

Vito PalermoSl, Feb 20, 2024
  2. Vito PalermoSl Win User

I've already sent an appeal for both false reports i have and they said they would get back to me but my new question is if I appeal will the strike be removed? Because long story short i was false reported and it counted tor 6 strikes 2 more of them and I am permanently banned, if my appeal is accepted are the 6 strikes lifted and also do strikes rest yearly or something? And if I reach maximum strikes do they reset? I hope i don't get to that point but because of the false report it might happen
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Vito, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you checked the Account Strike page?

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Other than that, we can't reset the enforcement history.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Voice Communication ban

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    However, you are responsible for your account at all times.
  5. Sir Papi Puppy Win User

Voice communication ban

6. Dadwhite Win User

Ban on voice communications

Thema:

1. Voice communication ban on xbox reset? - Similar Threads - Voice communication ban

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  5. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  6. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  7. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  8. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  9. How to get a voice changer on Xbox Series X? No PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get a voice changer on Xbox Series X? No PC.: The reason I wanna get a voice change is to fool my friends, but I just don't have APC. a6f36c68-f257-4379-8f28-bf05cef85bbd
  10. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...