VOICE COMMANDS :(

Discus and support VOICE COMMANDS :( in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; GG......ahhh....I just picked up on the second part of your post.... works for me..... MAKE SURE THEY KNOW LOL Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kingwood55, Mar 23, 2014.

  1. robnyack
    robnyack Guest

    VOICE COMMANDS :(


    GG......ahhh....I just picked up on the second part of your post.... works for me..... MAKE SURE THEY KNOW

    LOL
     
    robnyack, Mar 23, 2014
    #16
  2. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    The PS4 lets you use voice commands not only with the camera mic like the Kinect but you can use a regular headset X1 should also support this but then again it would be one less reason to own a Kinect so probably will never happen.
     
    bstn617, Mar 23, 2014
    #17
  3. GG, it is a known issue. It is being worked on.

    But it always help to have more voices saying their is an issue.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 23, 2014
    #18
  4. VOICE COMMANDS :(

    After watching a movie this evening on the Xbox One with my brother, I have to admit, it was pretty hilarious watching him try fruitlessly to turn off the console by saying yes over and over again. It's the little moments in life...
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 23, 2014
    #19
  5. I had no problems with my first XB1 but since I got the replacement it has a hard time recognizing channels...which makes no sense as the Kinect is the same as before.
     
    EternalDragonX, Mar 23, 2014
    #20
  6. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Xbox 1 has only been out for 4 months. Be happy you even have at least some voice commands. Voice commands is locked out for NZ locale unless those of us in NZ change our locale under settings to Australia (should be easily done since Xbox 1 is region free
    I've tried it once then changed it back and wow this amazing world of voice commands but switched it back so that my console wouldn't get confused if I lived in NZ or Australia). Australia is only about 2 hours behind NZ and I've done it once and wow it works
    OK. I'm sure there will be future updates and M really needs to make it for NZ locale. None of this dialects/accent stuff. English is English. Even UK and Australian accents perhaps can be tricky for voice command software. NZ'rs aren't that much different
    VOICE COMMANDS :( :D
     
    smileskybird, Mar 23, 2014
    #21
  7. Out of curiosity, have any of you from other countries outside of the U.S. tried using an American-based accent to see if that works any better for you?
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 24, 2014
    #22
  8. WolfRhan
    WolfRhan Guest

    VOICE COMMANDS :(

    I'm in the US but originally from UK. Sure, sometimes I fake an American accent and get a result. That used to work with Siri too, now Apple let you choose the input accent.

    I have to use the same trick in McDonalds sometimes. For whatever reason it is almost impossible for me to get salt unless I bring a friend along to translate. You think its frustrating when your Xbox won't turn off but that's nothing like as bad as
    asking for salt and being met with a blank expression. Come on, this is a restaurant, I want salt. Why is that so hard to understand?
     
    WolfRhan, Mar 24, 2014
    #23
  9. My voice commands worked great until I got an update last week. Now I cannot turn my Xbox off using voice. When I get to the "Yes" or "No" confirmation prompts, nothing happens. It acts as if it doesn't hear either command. However, it understands all
    other voice commands, just not the "Yes" or "No" after I use "Xbox, Turn OFF". Neither recalibration nor hard reboot corrects this problem.
     
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1, Mar 29, 2014
    #24
  10. robnyack
    robnyack Guest
    Ranger..... did you get the April beta update? Users that have the April update are reporting that problem has returned.

    I had that problem after the Feb update, but it was fixed with the march update. I hope they catch this and fix this before they release the April.

    That's a Problem with having lots of updates.
     
    robnyack, Oct 31, 2018
    #25
  11. JustAnotherJay Win User

    how to quit/close a game causing problems with multi-user signed-in

    Unfortunately at this time I don't think there is a voice command to access this menu - at least none that I've found and none are listed on the Kinect Voice Command sheet. Here's a list of current voice commands:

    support.xbox.com/.../voice-commands
  12. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Voice commands

    No problem, mcadale! If you ever need any more support, pop back into these forums and we'll see if we can get you sorted out. :D
  13. WolfRhan Win User

    VOICE COMMANDS :(

    I'm in the US but originally from UK. Sure, sometimes I fake an American accent and get a result. That used to work with Siri too, now Apple let you choose the input accent.

    I have to use the same trick in McDonalds sometimes. For whatever reason it is almost impossible for me to get salt unless I bring a friend along to translate. You think its frustrating when your Xbox won't turn off but that's nothing like as bad as
    asking for salt and being met with a blank expression. Come on, this is a restaurant, I want salt. Why is that so hard to understand?
  14. Galactic Geek Win User

    VOICE COMMANDS :(

    After watching a movie this evening on the Xbox One with my brother, I have to admit, it was pretty hilarious watching him try fruitlessly to turn off the console by saying yes over and over again. It's the little moments in life...
  15. SILKYJJ Win User

    VOICE COMMANDS :(

    I am beta testing the update, and I am having problems with the 'yes' command at 'Xbox turn off' command. Kind of frustrating, but I usually have the controller in my hand anyway so it's not a big deal for me to scroll to the left and click 'A' to shut it
    off.
Thema:

VOICE COMMANDS :(

Loading...
  1. VOICE COMMANDS :( - Similar Threads - VOICE COMMANDS

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?: Google says a couple weeks to a month after alpha approximately, and we're getting really close to a month. submitted by /u/Delux_Takeover [link] [comments]
  5. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. Voice and Game Capture Preview Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Voice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the...
  8. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  9. F1 23 Voice command

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 23 Voice command: I was wondering if some can assist. I played F1 22 and saw when communicating with race engineer there was a headphone, and then click the prompts to give an order so I saw with an headset you can...
  10. how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...: I am looking for help with the voice program. Information regarding whether or not l can use this program to interact with a popular pc video game. the title is Arma 3 and their are many mods that...