Voice commands Xbox One

Discus and support Voice commands Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Welcome back Mr Steveo ( and take care if it's just a flying visit lol ) "In fairness when people shout at me, I'm less inclined to do something."... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gareth Champion, Apr 7, 2014.

  1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Voice commands Xbox One


    Welcome back Mr Steveo ( and take care if it's just a flying visit lol )

    "In fairness when people shout at me, I'm less inclined to do something."

    I'm the same, except when the wife shouts, then I listen :-/
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 8, 2014
    #16
  2. Yeah, when the lady shouts I am straight up and to attention too Voice commands Xbox One :D lol

    Welcome back Steveo Voice commands Xbox One :)

    I would try the American accent but I will probably just make my Kinect laugh lol
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. USARMYMILITARY Win User

    Kinect commands

  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Xbox One will not turn on with voice command

  5. Haakan Win User

    Xbox On Command Doesn't Work

  6. willin4akillin Win User

    What is the vocabulary of Xbox one Voice control?

  7. JustAnotherJay Win User

    how to quit/close a game causing problems with multi-user signed-in

    Unfortunately at this time I don't think there is a voice command to access this menu - at least none that I've found and none are listed on the Kinect Voice Command sheet. Here's a list of current voice commands:

    support.xbox.com/.../voice-commands
Thema:

Voice commands Xbox One

Loading...
  1. Voice commands Xbox One - Similar Threads - Voice commands

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?: Google says a couple weeks to a month after alpha approximately, and we're getting really close to a month. submitted by /u/Delux_Takeover [link] [comments]
  5. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. Voice and Game Capture Preview Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Voice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the...
  8. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  9. F1 23 Voice command

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 23 Voice command: I was wondering if some can assist. I played F1 22 and saw when communicating with race engineer there was a headphone, and then click the prompts to give an order so I saw with an headset you can...
  10. how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...: I am looking for help with the voice program. Information regarding whether or not l can use this program to interact with a popular pc video game. the title is Arma 3 and their are many mods that...