Voice Commands is AWESOME!!!

Discus and support Voice Commands is AWESOME!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would definitely use it to record certain moments that would be almost impossible to catch in time when fumbling with a controller. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Galactic Geek, Apr 20, 2014.

  1. Voice Commands is AWESOME!!!


    I would definitely use it to record certain moments that would be almost impossible to catch in time when fumbling with a controller.
     
    BizarroMantis, Apr 21, 2014
    #16
  2. I do Collapse? Voice Commands is AWESOME!!! :D Lol!

    biz that's what I use it for the most now. Now I am done with TR I don't really use it that much for the games I play now. Trials doesn't support it at all I don't think and Titanfall neither (unless I am wrong).
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 21, 2014
    #17
  3. Hellfire IRL
    Hellfire IRL Guest
    I use Xbox Snap/Unsnap and Record commands quite a bit. BF4 has cool headtracking for leaning around corners and looking around in vehicles, when set up it works amazingly apart from the fact you won't be able to record clips (makes 0 second clips due to
    some RAM allocation issue).

    Hopefully now Kinect is compulsory other developers will add cool features too.
     
    Hellfire IRL, Apr 21, 2014
    #18
  4. Voice Commands is AWESOME!!!

    My brother called me from work today - he said he received an email about a package that arrived and he wanted me to go see if it was on the front porch - sure enough, it was there. He said I could open it, so I did - and boy oh boy was I happy.

    The Kinect sensor is now sitting on top of his TV in the den instead of underneath it thanks to the new stand that I took out of the package. I spent 30 minutes with it after recalibration and can already see a world of difference (for the better) for both
    motion controls and voice commands, since it's higher up and nowhere near the speakers now. Voice Commands is AWESOME!!! :D
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 21, 2014
    #19
  5. I really hope that Microsoft incorporates the new cortona feature they have for windows phones I to the XboxOne with kinect!
     
    XxEndless WarxX, Apr 21, 2014
    #20
  6. Over here, over here, you're crazy. That the awesome in game voice features we are talking about.
     
    Listed mia 510, Apr 21, 2014
    #21
  7. robnyack
    robnyack Guest
    In my eyes..... voice commands integrated into the console is now a "must have" in all gens going forward
     
    robnyack, Apr 21, 2014
    #22
  8. Voice Commands is AWESOME!!!

    I love the voice commands for navigation.. But unfortunately the voice commands in game are pretty pointless.

    I may have said over here and your crazy 30000 times in DR3 while saying that seemingly did nothing.

    DR3 almost had it right though. They allowed for voice command to pick up weapons, i could never seem to get it to work well though. You literally have to stop look right at the weapon and then say the command to pick up. It was clumsy but innovative.
     
    Listed mia 510, Apr 21, 2014
    #23
  9. I never had too much trouble with the voice commands on Dead Rising 3, especially the "over here" and the "you're crazy!" commands. I usually used the voice commands to change back into the default outfit (I think it was "change clothes" or something - I
    can't really recall). As for using the voice commands to pick up weapons, I didn't even realize you could do that - although it's been a long time since I've looked at the Kinect voice command menu in the game to see all of the potential options. On a side
    note, I hate not having access to Smartglass to use its in-game features.

    If you want a game that utilizes the Kinect features beautifully, look no further than Peggle 2. Its simple gameplay actually allows for you to play the entire game using nothing but the Kinect if you want to and it's actually not bad at all (it certainly
    adds a new depth to the game that wasn't there before - you can even use it to challenge your friends to Kinect-only matches, which should be a lot of fun). The best part is that it's completely optional - you can play either way. The accessibility and options
    it adds to the game is just outright phenomenal. If you haven't tried this yet, you should. The game even has a quick tutorial that shows you how to do it. If anyone's interested, I don't mind challenging you guys to a Kinect-only Peggle match - I'll show
    you who the real Peggle master is! Voice Commands is AWESOME!!! :D
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 21, 2014
    #24
  10. I have never played Peggle, i would get whoop'ed.
     
    Listed mia 510, Apr 21, 2014
    #25
  11. Oh man, you've got to - it's one of the highest rated Xbox One games out. Voice Commands is AWESOME!!! ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 21, 2014
    #26
  12. Mia that's why I don't play it. The wife has games like this on her tablet and they look so hard. Don't get wrong, I can play hard games but this looks IQ hard. lol. I will pick it up at some point though.

    I agree with voice commands going forward too!
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #27
  13. Galactic Geek Win User

    Voice Commands is AWESOME!!!

    I never had too much trouble with the voice commands on Dead Rising 3, especially the "over here" and the "you're crazy!" commands. I usually used the voice commands to change back into the default outfit (I think it was "change clothes" or something - I
    can't really recall). As for using the voice commands to pick up weapons, I didn't even realize you could do that - although it's been a long time since I've looked at the Kinect voice command menu in the game to see all of the potential options. On a side
    note, I hate not having access to Smartglass to use its in-game features.

    If you want a game that utilizes the Kinect features beautifully, look no further than Peggle 2. Its simple gameplay actually allows for you to play the entire game using nothing but the Kinect if you want to and it's actually not bad at all (it certainly
    adds a new depth to the game that wasn't there before - you can even use it to challenge your friends to Kinect-only matches, which should be a lot of fun). The best part is that it's completely optional - you can play either way. The accessibility and options
    it adds to the game is just outright phenomenal. If you haven't tried this yet, you should. The game even has a quick tutorial that shows you how to do it. If anyone's interested, I don't mind challenging you guys to a Kinect-only Peggle match - I'll show
    you who the real Peggle master is! :D
  14. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Voice Commands is AWESOME!!!

    I love the voice commands for navigation.. But unfortunately the voice commands in game are pretty pointless.

    I may have said over here and your crazy 30000 times in DR3 while saying that seemingly did nothing.

    DR3 almost had it right though. They allowed for voice command to pick up weapons, i could never seem to get it to work well though. You literally have to stop look right at the weapon and then say the command to pick up. It was clumsy but innovative.
  15. robnyack Win User

    Voice Commands is AWESOME!!!

    In my eyes..... voice commands integrated into the console is now a "must have" in all gens going forward
  16. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Voice Commands is AWESOME!!!

    Over here, over here, you're crazy. That the awesome in game voice features we are talking about.
  17. XxEndless WarxX Win User

    Voice Commands is AWESOME!!!

    I really hope that Microsoft incorporates the new cortona feature they have for windows phones I to the XboxOne with kinect!
Thema:

Voice Commands is AWESOME!!!

Loading...
  1. Voice Commands is AWESOME!!! - Similar Threads - Voice Commands AWESOME

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?: Google says a couple weeks to a month after alpha approximately, and we're getting really close to a month. submitted by /u/Delux_Takeover [link] [comments]
  5. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. Voice and Game Capture Preview Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Voice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the...
  8. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  9. F1 23 Voice command

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 23 Voice command: I was wondering if some can assist. I played F1 22 and saw when communicating with race engineer there was a headphone, and then click the prompts to give an order so I saw with an headset you can...
  10. how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...: I am looking for help with the voice program. Information regarding whether or not l can use this program to interact with a popular pc video game. the title is Arma 3 and their are many mods that...