Voice and text chat disabled do to platform restrictions??

Discus and support Voice and text chat disabled do to platform restrictions?? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; What can i do to fix this ive tride everything i can think off [cod] e456a827-e198-4d11-aad6-14a7c8cd4cb4 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Justin Kuenstler, Aug 18, 2023.

1. Voice and text chat disabled do to platform restrictions??

What can i do to fix this ive tride everything i can think off [cod]

:)

Justin Kuenstler, Aug 18, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Justin Kuenstler,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you are experiencing voice and text chat restrictions in Call of Duty due to platform restrictions, it means that the platform you are using has certain limitations on voice and text chat. Unfortunately, there is not much you can do to fix this issue aside from checking all the steps below.

See if you can provide us the details about your platform and what Call of Duty edition.

1. Check if your platform has any parental controls or restrictions enabled that may be blocking voice and text chat.

2. Make sure that your game and platform are up to date with the latest updates and patches.

3. Try restarting your platform and game to see if it resolves the issue.

4. Contact the support team of your platform to see if they can provide any assistance in resolving the issue.

If none of the above steps work, it is best to contact the Call of Duty support team for further assistance.

Please use this link: Support Options | Activision Support

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. eG x Thee Elf Win User

xboxone/xbox360

No. Cross-platform gaming and voice chat (messaging and party) using the Xbox chat system are not possible. You can send text messages or use Skype cross-platform though.
  5. Burnin TODI Win User

Cross Console Chat

^^^wrong....PS4 and PS3 players can only text chat cross platform (just like xbox one to xbox360 can) there is no cross platform voice chat natively for either next gen console....
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Voice message a friend, not text. Any way

Chief Xbox One Platform Architect, Marc Whitten, has confirmed that cross-platform voice chat will not be available: "For a variety of technical reasons - including the sound quality that I talked about above - we don't support voice chat between the two
    systems." You will still be able to send text messages cross-platform though. As it currently stands, cross-platform voicing is not looking to be done due to the aforementioned issues.
Thema:

1. Voice and text chat disabled do to platform restrictions?? - Similar Threads - Voice text chat

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  5. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  6. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  7. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  8. Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...: Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try joining the party again a while later.” It’s really annoying as I was playing with my mates, then the Xbox...
  9. Feature Request - Separate Text n Voice permissions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Feature Request - Separate Text n Voice permissions: I get over 10-20 spam texts a week. This is beyond annoying. I want to shut down my text unless it’s a friend. If I try to do this it lumps in voice as well. Did you even ask the gamers why this...
  10. Sea of thieves voice chat text chat and speech bubbles not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves voice chat text chat and speech bubbles not working: No matter why I try I’ve been to the last Page of google and back nothing works output and input reset privacy setting uninstalling and reinstalling the game resetting the game every reddit post...