VOG raid normal lvl 28 hunter send inv

Discus and support VOG raid normal lvl 28 hunter send inv in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; level 28 hunter looking to do VOG normal send me an invite please. 86f47cbb-54e2-49db-956e-f388a104bfed Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BaggyNipples, Nov 3, 2014.

1. BaggyNipples
    BaggyNipples Guest

level 28 hunter looking to do VOG normal send me an invite please.

:)

BaggyNipples, Nov 3, 2014
  2. xPUNJABx
    xPUNJABx Guest
    need VOG

lvl 28 hunter looking for vog raid. please invite me gt is xbox 360

xPUNJABx, Nov 3, 2014
  3. nX anox1a
    nX anox1a Guest
    Vault of Glass Normal NOW

Looking to start a group or join a raid currently being formed for VOG normal. lvl 28 lock, send message or invite

nX anox1a, Nov 3, 2014
  4. v2 Scop3z
    v2 Scop3z Guest

Lol 27 hunter ready when you are

v2 Scop3z, Nov 3, 2014
  5. v2 Scop3z Win User

Lol 27 hunter ready when you are
  6. Halo Spartan 84 Win User

Need 1 More for Raid Lvl 26 (Xbox One)

I want to do the VoG again this week. I am a lvl 28 hunter and have experience with the raid.
  7. kingkd9 Win User

Come join our Destiny clan

Dying to do VOG. Lvl 28 hunter (almost 29)
  8. Dmcb Kurt Win User

Vault of Glass

lvl 28 hunter and ive done raid twice now. ill do if you send me an invite
  9. M00DYSTYLE Win User

Looking for VOG raid

Lvl 28 hunter looking to raid
Thema:

1. VOG raid normal lvl 28 hunter send inv - Similar Threads - VOG raid normal

2. VoG Raid Normal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VoG Raid Normal: Im a 31 Warlock with a 30 Titan looking for 28s or above. Message OWVelociraptor if you are interested. 943f5c0e-cf1a-4fd4-a1b9-a54fd6f97ef8
  3. VoG Raid Normal Players needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VoG Raid Normal Players needed: Doing the vault of glass raid need 4 people, I am a level 30 warlock and my friend is level 30 Hunter. We need 4 players level 28+ this is our first time doing it . We have somewhat of an idea of...
  4. Looking to find a raid group for Crota normal, hard, and VOG Hard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to find a raid group for Crota normal, hard, and VOG Hard: My gamertag is . I'm a level 31 titan and I have a headset. Thanks in advance. 70bc61e9-c63f-4b52-80e6-bfca9c4d3ac4
  5. VoG Normal Raid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VoG Normal Raid: looking to play vault of glass on normal. a33b99b9-7fa3-47c7-bee5-5da7dc48eb0f
  6. VOG Normal raid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VOG Normal raid: Titan lvl 31 Looking for raiders to join e7e29fb7-8c65-4cbf-a0b1-3fc82c12142c
  7. VOG raid on normal Friday around 8pm UK time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VOG raid on normal Friday around 8pm UK time: Hi me and my friend are looking to do the vog raid and looking for a good team to do it with. We are on from around 8pm UK time. If you are up for it send a message to look ma no head or...
  8. VoG raid normal- beginning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VoG raid normal- beginning: need players for VoG raid. level 28 warlock, have mic and have experience. message me if interested 08669cc9-beb3-4fa2-8c4d-e1175ffaf4df
  9. running a normal vog raid at checkpointgatekeeper

in XBoX Games and Apps
    running a normal vog raid at checkpointgatekeeper: Tomorrow at 11 am eastern time looking for 3 people who have done raid before. I got two others with experience just need to get past the gatekeeper part and get the shield and finish things up....
  10. VoG Normal raid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VoG Normal raid: Hey all, lookin for some people to get a raid party going today, the sooner the better im free all day today. Add (im down to raid 2-3 times i have a 28 warlock, 28 titan and 26 hunter. Would...