Vizio: New Vizio M70-D3 and Xbox blackouts

Discus and support Vizio: New Vizio M70-D3 and Xbox blackouts in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Vizio (Routers): New Vizio M70-D3 and Xbox blackouts I have an Xbox One S hooked up to the HDMI 1 on my M70-D3. And while it's great, there are black... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MightyMouse1511, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Vizio: New Vizio M70-D3 and Xbox blackouts

Vizio (Routers): New Vizio M70-D3 and Xbox blackouts
    I have an Xbox One S hooked up to the HDMI 1 on my M70-D3. And while it's great, there are black outs periodically.

This only happens with the Xbox and only when hooked up to the M70-D3. I tried other sources on the TV, HD antenna, Apple TV (4th Gen), and using Cast, there was no issue with those sources.

I hooked my Xbox to a M70-C3 (2015) and there was no issue on that TV.

So, there seems to be an issue between the Xbox One S and specifically the M70-D3, I have the latest firmware on both devices.

Does Microsoft know of this issue?

:)

MightyMouse1511, Nov 23, 2016
  2. Legiontph
    Legiontph Guest
    Xbox One S, Vizio M55-D0, 4K UHD HDR Problems! (Black Screen, Snowy Screen)

Known
    Issue

The CTO from Vizio stated on the avs forums this is a known issue, my feeling on it is vizio owes me a refund.

Legiontph, Nov 23, 2016
  3. Xbox One S, Vizio M55-D0, 4K UHD HDR Problems! (Black Screen, Snowy Screen)

I have an Xbox One S hooked up to the HDMI 1 on my M70-D3. And while it's great, there are black outs periodically.

This only happens with the Xbox and only when hooked up to the M70-D3. I tried other sources on the TV, HD antenna, Apple TV (4th Gen), and using Cast, there was no issue with those sources.

I hooked my Xbox to a M70-C3 (2015) and there was no issue on that TV.

So, there seems to be an issue between the Xbox One S and specifically the M series Dx (2016 HDR Vizio TVs), I have the latest firmware on both devices.

MightyMouse1511, Nov 23, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Vizio: New Vizio M70-D3 and Xbox blackouts