visit www.Microsoft.com/link ??? I’m confused

Discus and support visit www.Microsoft.com/link ??? I’m confused in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I just purchased an xbox series s today, and it worked perfectly fine about two hours ago and I turned it off and went to do some stuff and came... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by liam tinson, Dec 30, 2023.

1. liam tinson
    liam tinson Guest

Hi! I just purchased an xbox series s today, and it worked perfectly fine about two hours ago and I turned it off and went to do some stuff and came back and it’s telling me to sign in, but I try to sign in and it says on your phone visit https://www.Microsoft.com/link and when asked enter the code ######## but when I log into the Website it doesn’t give me an option to enter any code of any kind, I’m genuinely so confused and frustrated can someone help me

:)

liam tinson, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. Floyd Ferguson Win User

I'm having the same issue was you ever to resolve the matter? If so what did you do?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

I’m confused

Hello Big,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a refund. We recommend replying to the email you have got from the refund team. They will be the ones that will be able to answer the question.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. OpticRJames Win User

I’m confused

Hi, Malakhi. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

They should send you another message that you should get through the Xbox Message center. Please wait for it, it should be a code that you can redeem.
  6. Rostom L Win User

GTA 5 Online in game currency

Thema:

1. visit www.Microsoft.com/link ??? I’m confused - Similar Threads - visit www Microsoft

2. "Request failed with status code 400" in Partner Center when visiting "Xbox development...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Request failed with status code 400" in Partner Center when visiting "Xbox development...: So I have finally built my first D3D UWP application and wanted to test it on my Xbox. For that, I instructions on Xbox Developer Mode activation - UWP applications | Microsoft Learn, downloaded...
  3. The screen freezes, especially after a visit to the bonus room.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The screen freezes, especially after a visit to the bonus room.: Every time I visit the bonus room, the screen will start to freeze after a move. The freeze lasts 10 - 15 seconds, then repeats 1 to several times. *** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 /...
  4. Visiting Microsoft Store pages recently started freezing controller on XBX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Visiting Microsoft Store pages recently started freezing controller on XBX: Yesterday I went to browse a game's page in the Store and my controller no longer worked in the Store and I was forced to restart the console. I couldn't do anything once it entered the Store? The...
  5. Whenver I visit xbox.com/play it will load, reload, load reload, and then eventually after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenver I visit xbox.com/play it will load, reload, load reload, and then eventually after...: Whenver I visit xbox.com/play it will load, reload, load reload, and then eventually after a few cycles of that I get this issue: Something went wrong and we can't sign you in at the moment....
  6. How do I fix ,”Give it another try.If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix ,”Give it another try.If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and...: I havent played on my xbox in 6 months and fortnite worked a couple of times but it also doesnt let me in the game 4e8f6323-a579-415b-8055-67d5fcd94e1b
  7. Forza 7 Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app.: I've purchased this. Played this for countless hours. Why since upgrading to Windows 11 every time I go to play this game there is a new problem with it ? Getting beyond a joke. Been really...
  8. Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app: Forza horizon 4 on win 11 PC show in launch Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app. But i own it and xbox app show me i own it and and where is no...
  9. Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app -...: Hi I bought this and it shows I own it, but when I try and launch it I get the following message: Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full app. I have...
  10. Message "Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message "Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Store to purchase the full...: I have seen this problem floating around the internet as far back as 2017 and it is still not fixed! Now I am trying to play Forza Horizon 4, which I purchased directly from the Microsoft store on...