Visa payment

Discus and support Visa payment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I cannot cancel a VISA payment after having 1 months free ţrial, cannot get help from anywhere, £5.99 been going out of my account since Mar... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BossFox22836109, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Visa payment

Hi,

I cannot cancel a VISA payment after having 1 months free ţrial, cannot get help from anywhere, £5.99 been going out of my account since Mar 2016!

Will anyone help?

:)

BossFox22836109, Feb 1, 2017
  2. Xbox Ukraine payment in UAH

Hi! I'm from Ukraine. I see by xbox online store very very good prices for games in UAH! But xbox service doesn't take my visa card for payment in UAH! But it takes my visa card for payment in RUB (prices are not so good). What the problem with payment in
    UAH?

FieryBarbecue68, Feb 1, 2017
  3. SRLashen
    SRLashen Guest
    Live Subscription cannot be renewed

Hi Gents,

Please help me as I have spent a whole night trying to renew my Xbox Live Subscription but in vane.

It kept telling me that I cannot use my Visa Card#1 to process the payment and wanted to change to my Second Visa card.

After checking both my Visa cards and ensuring that both have more than sufficient amount to pay, I finally gave up and agreed to change the payment option to Visa Card#2.

Again it declined to process the payment.

Then I removed all my payment options (Visa #1 & Visa #2) and tried to re-add Visa#1, where it declined again and asked me to contact support.

BTW: the errors are the same on both XB1 console and the PC browser.

Did you face such issue before? how can I fix it please?

PS: Country is Saudi Arabia

SRLashen, Feb 1, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Visa payment

Smwutches, Feb 1, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Visa payment

You should be able to turn off auto-renewal and/or cancel the subscription at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    If you're still having issues, you'll want to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

About Fable 3

[quote user="AdriAn2212"]

CAMAROBOY69 i did that and the SAME error pops up.I still have my payment saved with the old VISA card.Is it because of that?

[/quote]

If it is an old Visa that you do not use anymore then yes that is probably why the DL is not working. It needs to recognize a proper payment option.
  7. ViciousCut T70 Win User

Purchase option locked, account suspended

Can I use a a prepaid Visa from Walmart to update my payment method?
  8. ShaunPerry Win User

Can't add free demo to my 360 from this website!

I still get this message mate and I have a visa card as a payment option.
  9. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Why is my debit card not being accepted despite giving the correct details?

I am sorry for the difficulties you are facing, Please make sure your debit card is VISA or Master and enable 3d secure payment/ International payment.
Thema:

Visa payment

1. Visa payment - Similar Threads - Visa payment

2. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  3. If I buy a game on a visa giftcard and end up refunding it will my money?

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy a game on a visa giftcard and end up refunding it will my money?: Will it end up in my bank account or back in my Visa card? Preferably Visa card, if not is there I way I can make it go there? submitted by /u/Plasticbeef777 [link] [comments]
  4. I have Vanilla Visa gift cards (2) and neither of them are working when I try to register...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Vanilla Visa gift cards (2) and neither of them are working when I try to register...: It says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." and yet from what I can tell it does match so I am kinda confused, I think it's something with the CVV but I put what...
  5. Why when I add a payment method with my visa they don't let me they tell me Ensure Your...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why when I add a payment method with my visa they don't let me they tell me Ensure Your...: Why when I add a payment method with my visa they don't let me they tell me Ensure Your Info is Correct and it's correct 100% 223253da-d25c-4ea9-93ce-76772dc0623f
  6. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  7. I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...: I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance owing, but apparently it was for an Xbox X/S series where I have an Xbox One S, So I can't get the GTA$$$$...
  8. Using a prepaid visa debit card for payment option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a prepaid visa debit card for payment option?: is there any way I can use my prepaid debit visa gift card in the Xbox store? I've tried to add it as a payment option but it won't let me. Is there any other way I can use the money?...
  9. New visa card not accepted as valid payment method

in XBoX on Consoles
    New visa card not accepted as valid payment method: New visa card not accepted as valid payment method, regardless if details are correct or if card can be used online with other vendors and your bank confirms xbox.com does not have a valid...
  10. payment by visa

in XBoX on Consoles
    payment by visa: I have been paying for xbox live through visa and now im trying to use a redeem code but it wont let me so i tried to take off the visa but it wont take it off i need help with this im getting...