Virtual Pro Accomplishments not registering.

Discus and support Virtual Pro Accomplishments not registering. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've just started playing pro clubs. I've played three games and in the games i unlocked several VP accomplishments. When I was brought back to the pro... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spudladmurf, Jan 5, 2014.

1. spudladmurf
    spudladmurf Guest

I've just started playing pro clubs. I've played three games and in the games i unlocked several VP accomplishments. When I was brought back to the pro clubs home screen none of the accomplishments were unlocked.

Some of the accomplishments flashed on the screen as they were completed but some did not. Any ideas as to what the problem could be ?

:)

spudladmurf, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Virtual pro accomplishments lost

Ive spent days upgrading my virtual pro and all my accomplishments have been lost. I think that my XBOX ONE accomplishments have been overwritten by my XBOX 360 accomplishments. Help please!!

L O V E theMIKE, Jan 5, 2014
  3. FIFA 12 Virtual Pro STATs

I was re directed here by EA as, Basically i have an issue with my Virtual Pro, He was a overall 88 for about the last 2 months, but when i went on the game yesterday, i was still at the same progress in the game but my virtual pro character forgot he had
    done some accomplishments and had reduced the amounts of times i had done them for example club 400 in shooting was completed but not it says 150 something/400 even though i did, this lowered him to 87, which isn't significant but annoying as it took my a
    long time to get these accomplishments, could anyone help or something? thanks

Cannot view anyones and my webcam?, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: