Virtual Agent

Discus and support Virtual Agent in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time I go to support I automatically get sent to the same ridiculous VA and it never has the correct answer today I wanted information on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AgedSweetie, May 22, 2018.

1. AgedSweetie
    AgedSweetie Guest

Virtual Agent

Every time I go to support I automatically get sent to the same ridiculous VA and it never has the correct answer today I wanted information on the "Internet connection Require " message I keep receiving and it wanted to send me to the disabilities department
    Absolutely Ridiculous

:)

AgedSweetie, May 22, 2018
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    VIRTUAL AGENT SUPPORT.

For this issue you would need to contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, May 22, 2018
  3. Verakoo
    Verakoo Guest
    VIRTUAL AGENT SUPPORT.

Ok so i contacted the virtual agent because it wasnt giving me Access to the BFV open beta when i have EA Acess, and after probally 30 mins of the person constntly asking me if i purshased the game and me trying to explain that the Open beta is included
    with EA access that its just not giving me the option to Install it just keeps saying Get EA Access even tho i already have it, the chat agent decided that they were going to just tell me ok so im just going to refund your EA Access and then im trying to explain
    No i dont want that they just leave the chat, and i persume blocked me from it for some reason bcuz i can no longer access Virtual Agent. The Agents name was Joycellen O. And not on the pic u may say it was bcuz i said F*** but js ive had the agents cuss in
    chats with me before and i use it alot when i have issues. My issue was never solved and even tho i have EA Access i still cannot download the beta.
    Virtual Agent [​IMG]

Verakoo, May 22, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Virtual Agent