VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox live

Discus and support VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Xbox live I'm about to make a newer post that hopefully everyone will see but I was having the same exact... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Badgerburton, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Badgerburton
    Badgerburton Guest

VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Xbox live
    I'm about to make a newer post that hopefully everyone will see but I was having the same exact problems along with MANY other gamers. The problem is not with you, your connectivity, your network settings or anything YOU can do. It is a Microsoft problem!
    After months of going through getting disconnected every hour, I finally got someone competent enough to help me solve the problem. Microsoft is updating their servers which is kicking not all but some gamers offline and telling them they are not connected
    or dont have live on their account. What you have to do is use the virtual agent and get a real agent on to assist you or get someone on the phone, then have that person restart your live account. While they restart your live account you will have to unplug
    your xbox and when they finish plug your system back in. Sense microsoft is updating their servers this wont completely fix the problem but it will greately help. I went from getting kicked off every hour to only getting disconnected 2 times in what has so
    far been a week and a half. Good luck!!

P.S. The Ambassadors won't be any help they will definitely tell you it's your network, wifi, or you have to hard reset your xbox. NONE of those solutions will work. Here's a link of my recent post...

????????Is Anyone Else Sick of All The Console Problems???????

:)

Badgerburton, Sep 7, 2018
  2. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox one S wont connect to my wifi

VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Xbox one S wont connect to my wifi
    did you ever find out the issue?

CoronaryDuck872, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Skinnnyyy98
    Skinnnyyy98 Guest
    Skinnnyyy98, Sep 7, 2018
  4. EddieDaddy85
    EddieDaddy85 Guest

Hello!

Make sure your XBOX has all the latest updates installed.

Try using wired connection if previously using wi-fi.

Try completely shutting down your console pressing the front face's power button for 10 seconds. Wait 30 sec and turn back on.

If the problem is still on, try removing your account from the XBOX and signing back again.

I hope this solves your problem!

Cheers!

EddieDaddy85, Sep 10, 2018
  5. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Hi! Do you receive any error code or message when loosing network connectivity? You might want to check your 'NAT status' in the consoles network settings in order to see if it's strict/moderate or open (the latter
    should be the case).

Julian_, Sep 10, 2018
  6. spikemetal
    spikemetal Guest
    none of the solutions work. it also says some apps are not available now, check xbox status. all say they are up and working. it lies!!

in my opinion. it is the changing of coding, they are NOT the same and can NOT understand each other...

spikemetal, Sep 12, 2018
  7. Badgerburton
    Badgerburton Guest
    Not sure what the problem was but it seems to have solved itself. Cheers

Badgerburton, Sep 12, 2018
  8. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox live

I'm about to make a newer post that hopefully everyone will see but I was having the same exact problems along with MANY other gamers. The problem is not with you, your connectivity, your network settings or anything YOU can do. It is a Microsoft problem!
    After months of going through getting disconnected every hour, I finally got someone competent enough to help me solve the problem. Microsoft is updating their servers which is kicking not all but some gamers offline and telling them they are not connected
    or dont have live on their account. What you have to do is use the virtual agent and get a real agent on to assist you or get someone on the phone, then have that person restart your live account. While they restart your live account you will have to unplug
    your xbox and when they finish plug your system back in. Sense microsoft is updating their servers this wont completely fix the problem but it will greately help. I went from getting kicked off every hour to only getting disconnected 2 times in what has so
    far been a week and a half. Good luck!!

P.S. The Ambassadors won't be any help they will definitely tell you it's your network, wifi, or you have to hard reset your xbox. NONE of those solutions will work. Here's a link of my recent post...

????????Is Anyone Else Sick of All The Console Problems???????

VERYDISAPPOINTEDCUSTOMER, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: