VirginMedia Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds ...

Discus and support VirginMedia Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds then goes back to normal again Try to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CameronNutt, Aug 31, 2018.

1. CameronNutt
    CameronNutt Guest

VirginMedia Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds ...

VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds then goes back to normal again
    Try to get int to youre Router setings.

Make first a Test on youre Xbox .

Check youre NAT type .... make sure it is Open .

Then when you are playing on youre xbox try to play with all the other devices disconnected from the internet ...

If you work through Wifi also try to change youre Channel Settings and make also a Delete of all the history of devices connected.

I do recomend if it is possible to change Wifi name and Password .

Let me know if it worked !

:)

CameronNutt, Aug 31, 2018
  2. ii TO45T x
    ii TO45T x Guest
    Xbox lag spike

Upon loading a game, within 10-20 minutes there will be a lag spike. Whether it be Rocket League, CoD, R6S, it will always happen without fail. The spike lasts for around 10 seconds, then goes until another game is loaded. This only occurs on my Xbox as
    my PC games run perfectly fine. My Xbox NAT type is consistantly open, and have an internet speed of around 140-170 Mbps. This has been happening since around April, since which I have had my internet router upgraded, from Virgin Media's SuperHub 2ac, to the
    SuperHub 3.0. I also have a friend experiencing the same problem, using a different ISP.

I'm unsure if this is a problem with the Xbox service, or my hardware.

Any suggestions?

ii TO45T x, Aug 31, 2018
  3. dani26286
    dani26286 Guest
    Time Warner & XBL definetly NOT a match made in heaven

Alright , did the test 3 times:

Ping is around 20-23 settings for all of them

First download around 15 mb,second around 10, third around 27. Upload was around 2mb for all three times.

dani26286, Aug 31, 2018
  4. matthewiag
    matthewiag Guest

First of all are you using Wired or Wifi also what is your Download and Upload Speeds?

matthewiag, Aug 31, 2018
  5. CameronNutt
    CameronNutt Guest
    Im using wifi. When i do the detailed network statistics, the download and upload speeds don’t show up.

6. CameronNutt
    CameronNutt Guest
    Thanks for not responding. What a waste of time this is

7. Bassolaf69
    Bassolaf69 Guest
    Try to get int to youre Router setings.

Make first a Test on youre Xbox .

Check youre NAT type .... make sure it is Open .

Then when you are playing on youre xbox try to play with all the other devices disconnected from the internet ...

If you work through Wifi also try to change youre Channel Settings and make also a Delete of all the history of devices connected.

I do recomend if it is possible to change Wifi name and Password .

Let me know if it worked !

Bassolaf69, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: