VirginMedia: My xbox can't connect to my virginmedias hub 3.0 DHCP server can someone help

Discus and support VirginMedia: My xbox can't connect to my virginmedias hub 3.0 DHCP server can someone help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways): My xbox can't connect to my virginmedias hub 3.0 DHCP server can someone help I'm having connection issues... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PursuedReaper, Oct 25, 2016.

1. VirginMedia: My xbox can't connect to my virginmedias hub 3.0 DHCP server can someone help

VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways): My xbox can't connect to my virginmedias hub 3.0 DHCP server can someone help
    I'm having connection issues

:)

PursuedReaper, Oct 25, 2016
  2. Arnaud uk33
    Arnaud uk33 Guest
    VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox one x - Wifi can't connect to Virgin Media 3.0

VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Xbox one x - Wifi can't connect to Virgin Media 3.0
    Hi

I've recently bought a Xbox one x and the set up was all good with the Virgin hub 2.0. We've recently upgraded teh Hub to 3.0 and since the Xbox does not connect to the internet.

I select the right network and put my password in, it seems to connect but when "checking the connection" it just leaves me with "Cannot connect to the internet".

I tried the following:-

- recheck the connection;

- ensure the password was right;

- disabled the security on virgin Hub 3.0;

I also check teh virgin hub and there is no filtering rule on MAC addresses, port etc.

Is there any particular reason why the connection would not get through ?

Thanks

Arnaud

Arnaud uk33, Oct 25, 2016
  3. Virgin Media Superhub Connection Issues

i am on virginmedia and using the hub they gave me, not had any issues with my xbox live connection at all. Even using it wireless, don't even have a problem while using my ps3 as well

IAmProjectAlice, Oct 25, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

VirginMedia: My xbox can't connect to my virginmedias hub 3.0 DHCP server can someone help