VirginMedia: Multiple Console Support

Discus and support VirginMedia: Multiple Console Support in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support Can someone please explain how you can get two xbox ones on nat type open? I've got a super hub... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XBR Poseidon, Oct 22, 2014.

1. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support
    Can someone please explain how you can get two xbox ones on nat type open? I've got a super hub 2 had all poet forwarding done etc one xbox one is on open and one on strict. I have them both wired and wireless kicks us off every 10-20 mins ?

Xbox support said the super hub 2 doesn't allow multi consoles and to try a different modem anyone have experience with this

:)

XBR Poseidon, Oct 22, 2014
  2. Ooh im good
    Ooh im good Guest
    Virginmedia major Routing/DPI failure.

Virginmedia is currently and has been for the last 4 days suffering an major issue, the official line from Virginmedia is they are having a routing issue and UBI-Soft are currently telling Virgin customers having trouble with GR-FS to contact Virginmedia
    as its an issue on Virginmedia's end.

This is just for your information and may help some use's. There is lots of information on Virginmedia official technical support forums with advice from Virginmedia's staff.

Ooh im good, Oct 22, 2014
  3. CapwnD
    CapwnD Guest
    Multiple Console Support

Update on this, With Asus firmware it gives moderate NAT when using multiple xboxes. When using DDWRT multiple Xboxes were perfect.

CapwnD, Oct 22, 2014
  4. TheJackah
    TheJackah Guest

Open NAT is possible with two or more Xbox One consoles, and Xbox 360 with three or more.

TheJackah, May 5, 2015
  5. Can someone please explain how you can get two xbox ones on nat type open? I've got a super hub 2 had all poet forwarding done etc one xbox one is on open and one on strict. I have them both wired and wireless kicks us off every 10-20 mins ?

Xbox support said the super hub 2 doesn't allow multi consoles and to try a different modem anyone have experience with this

MissBlueMoon69, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: