VirginMedia: Known Issues

Discus and support VirginMedia: Known Issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues SEAMS THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO BUY A PLAYSTATION 93f049ca-d783-4391-b3f6-59824a94832f Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XBR Poseidon, Oct 22, 2014.

1. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues
    SEAMS THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO BUY A PLAYSTATION

:)

XBR Poseidon, Oct 22, 2014
  2. Ooh im good
    Ooh im good Guest
    Virginmedia major Routing/DPI failure.

Virginmedia is currently and has been for the last 4 days suffering an major issue, the official line from Virginmedia is they are having a routing issue and UBI-Soft are currently telling Virgin customers having trouble with GR-FS to contact Virginmedia
    as its an issue on Virginmedia's end.

This is just for your information and may help some use's. There is lots of information on Virginmedia official technical support forums with advice from Virginmedia's staff.

Ooh im good, Oct 22, 2014
  3. VirginMedia: My xbox can't connect to my virginmedias hub 3.0 DHCP server can someone help

VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways): My xbox can't connect to my virginmedias hub 3.0 DHCP server can someone help
    I'm having connection issues

PursuedReaper, Oct 22, 2014
  4. TheJackah
    TheJackah Guest

There is a current known issue where the SuperHub 2 will cause constant disconnections in multiplayer-based games if on Wireless.

The issue is currently being investigated by Xbox and Virgin Media.

TheJackah, May 5, 2015
  5. mazolauk
    mazolauk Guest
    Just to add, you now require the WPS pin from the bottom of the Superhub to be able to log in to the web interface.

mazolauk, Jun 9, 2015
  6. AzP l Neymar
    AzP l Neymar Guest
    Still getting constant disconnections, any way i can i stop it?

AzP l Neymar, Sep 9, 2015
  7. Mikgrame
    Mikgrame Guest
    SEAMS THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO BUY A PLAYSTATION

Mikgrame, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: