Virgin media and xbox 1 issues

Discus and support Virgin media and xbox 1 issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Virgin media and xbox 1 issues I think virgin media is making xbox live not work. haven't been able to use xbox live for likeee 1 week now starting to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KawaiiKitten108, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Virgin media and xbox 1 issues

I think virgin media is making xbox live not work. haven't been able to use xbox live for likeee 1 week now starting to rly annoy me

:)

KawaiiKitten108, Mar 17, 2018
  2. Redfox2007
    Redfox2007 Guest
    Virgin Media Connection Problems

i had same probs here and virgin media and microsoft have no idea what the problem is!!! I did however solve the issue by changing my isp from virgin media to sky not 1 problem as of yet been on sky now for 5 months so i guess the issue lies with virgin
    media or the super hub 1 and 2

Redfox2007, Mar 17, 2018
  3. TheJackah
    TheJackah Guest
    Are you on Virgin Media? Having issues staying connected? Read here!

Hi everyone,

It's very apparent that recently, over the last 2-3 months, numerous issues have cropped up in terms of connecting to Xbox Live on Virgin Media's service.

Generally, the issues entail you being disconnected from multiplayer every so often as well as packet loss.

You're not alone. Xbox Support, Microsoft and Virgin Media are aware of the issue - except, Virgin Media are refusing to continue to investigate the issue, in fact, they no longer reply to customers reporting the issue.

Xbox Support recommend I post on the forums here, as well as on Virgin Media's and social channels, to make ourselves, the customers, heard.

So, having issues with Virgin Media connecting to Xbox Live? Reply below.

But also, please read this thread and reply if you can: Virgin Media Hiding Issues Under the Carpet - Comp... - Virgin Media Community

And take note on Imgur, too: http://imgur.com/gallery/naNMm2G

TheJackah, Mar 17, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox and virgin media problems