VIP Star progress lost

Discus and support VIP Star progress lost in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I checked my Rewards account and found that my account is green once again and able to deposit credits, and all the credits that were... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Chimera30, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Chimera30
    Chimera30 Guest

VIP Star progress lost

Hello,

Recently I checked my Rewards account and found that my account is green once again and able to deposit credits, and all the credits that were backlogged during the problem were deposited. However, I also noticed that all my progress to the next VIP star
    is gone. Before, when my account was unable to deposit credits, it was somewhere around 67% to the 2 star level. Now, the progress says "You're 0% of the way to your next star". I am grateful that the internal problem preventing credit depositing was fixed,
    but I'm wondering what happened to all my progress to the next star. If this could be looked into, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

:)

Chimera30, Jan 9, 2017
  2. My rank star vip not progress for level 5 buy windows 10 home and need for speed payback deluxe

My Rank Star Vip not progress level 4 for level 5 Buy Windows Home 469,00 BRL and Need For Speed PayBack Deluxe 279,00 BRL in windows store live Brasil, my rank star vip not progress for level 5.

xXx Amilton xXx, Jan 9, 2017
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Question about pre-orders

Hello xxJG0Dxx,

You should see progress on your extra VIP star offer shortly. Again, apologies for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Jan 9, 2017
  4. VIP Star progress lost

That is the normal yearly reset. MyVip spending progress is reset every year and runs from January 1st to December 31st.

Murphs-A47006C9-2185-475E-9A8D-0764BA5872CE, Jan 9, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Chimera30,

I can confirm that our other team working on that deposit issue were able to perform a deposit on your account. Regarding your progress, we recalibrate MyVIP on a yearly basis. We take your spending from the previous year (September 2015-December 2016),
    and place you in a starting MyVIP rank based off your eligible spending over the course of the year. We then set your progresss to a default value.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

VIP Star progress lost