VIP rank 1 for awhile...spent atleast 500$ maybe more this year so far...why am I not level 2?

Discus and support VIP rank 1 for awhile...spent atleast 500$ maybe more this year so far...why am I not level 2? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been an Xbox love rewards member from the start...the last year or so I have spent more and more money digitally than I ever have...with me most... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thesigher, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Thesigher
    Thesigher Guest

VIP rank 1 for awhile...spent atleast 500$ maybe more this year so far...why am I not level 2?

I have been an Xbox love rewards member from the start...the last year or so I have spent more and more money digitally than I ever have...with me most recently spending atleast 500$ with the last 3-4 months...why am I still level 1? My rank does not seem
    to update or change or the vip star rank tracker...it has been the same for the last year...same position...is something not updating on my account??

:)

Thesigher, Mar 3, 2018
  2. vX Husher Xv
    vX Husher Xv Guest
    My VIP Rank

My VIP star rank has been just past level 2 for a year maybe 2. Even if it resets at beginning of year, it should have gone higher. I have spent hundreds of dollars on games on xbox live. i've even checked in august before i bought destiny and then forza
    and then just now. has not moved. why is it not going any higher?

vX Husher Xv, Mar 3, 2018
  3. talby71
    talby71 Guest
    VIP level is incorrect

for some reason my VIP rank is showing as level 3 when it should be level 5 as per the amount i spent last year of over 1800

talby71, Mar 3, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. Keep in mind that subscriptions, in-game consumables, and preorders do not count towards VIP.

Smwutches, Mar 3, 2018
  5. Thesigher
    Thesigher Guest
    how do preorders not count? I mean...I did only preorder 2 games this year so far...but it’s still a purchase..and all the money comes out right away if it’s in your Microsoft account...so yea..don’t understand that.

Thesigher, Mar 11, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    That's just per the terms and conditions.

Smwutches, Mar 11, 2018
  7. Heya!

Smwutches is correct that this is part of the terms and conditions for the program.

For a bit more info on how everything works be sure to check out the
    FAQ
    for Rewards!

Mister Getafix, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Thesigher Win User

how do preorders not count? I mean...I did only preorder 2 games this year so far...but it’s still a purchase..and all the money comes out right away if it’s in your Microsoft account...so yea..don’t understand that.
  9. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. Keep in mind that subscriptions, in-game consumables, and preorders do not count towards VIP.
  10. Mister Getafix Win User

Heya!

Smwutches is correct that this is part of the terms and conditions for the program.

For a bit more info on how everything works be sure to check out the
    FAQ
    for Rewards!
  11. Smwutches Win User

That's just per the terms and conditions.
  12. loomo52 Win User

i have a question

Yes. VIP ranks reset each year on January 1. In order to maintain or raise your level, you need to spend the same amount or more each year.
    thats ridiculous. you spend $300 on games just to get 1-2% off for a year
Thema:

1. VIP rank 1 for awhile...spent atleast 500$ maybe more this year so far...why am I not level 2? - Similar Threads - VIP rank awhile

2. No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox ...: Since the transition from xbox rewards to Microsoft rewards I have not recieved the hundred points per pound spent on any of my purchases. I am/was a level 5 my vip star rank at the transition and...
  3. My rank star vip not progress for level 5 buy windows 10 home and need for speed payback deluxe

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My rank star vip not progress for level 5 buy windows 10 home and need for speed payback deluxe: My Rank Star Vip not progress level 4 for level 5 Buy Windows Home 469,00 BRL and Need For Speed PayBack Deluxe 279,00 BRL in windows store live Brasil, my rank star vip not progress for level 5....
  4. my vip star rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my vip star rank: is there a way I can find out how much I have spent for qualifying stuff and to know how close I am to next rank so that way I can spend enough money to get to the next rank b4 it ends....
  5. Error with account message and a lost of vip rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error with account message and a lost of vip rank: To whom it may concern, I have an issue with my account message on my rewards. I also notice i lost my rank vip rank from 2 star back to one star i ve been a member since 2010. Thank, Isaiah...
  6. Vip Gems for Rank up

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Vip Gems for Rank up: My question is regarding VIP gems and whether or not you can earn gems for ranking up? Im a few thousand from getting to Master and was just curious if anyone knows. Also I know every 1000 g...
  7. Vip star rank 2

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Vip star rank 2: since i became vip star rank 2, i did not get the monthly % back on my purchases. Can you check for me please? 21b21000-89ab-45a4-b603-dd88b8858444
  8. 3000 dollar purchase not increasing VIP rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    3000 dollar purchase not increasing VIP rank: Seeking assistance to update my VIP ranking have been waiting over a month contacted Xbox support and was told to repost in the forums be278a01-ea72-40b8-ac38-1fd1c4c61514
  9. VIP Rank Help.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP Rank Help.: So I've been trying to get to grips with the Xbox rewards section, Currently, my VIP level is 0 which I understand as the rankings are wiped every year. so to raise my level I need to buy stuff...
  10. vip rank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    vip rank: i have never gotten any credit via vip for anything brought through microsoft store or on my xbox why is that??? 16 games in the past two years all digital 4152671c-237b-4f75-8f2c-09a202806db1