Vip Gems for Rank up

Discus and support Vip Gems for Rank up in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My question is regarding VIP gems and whether or not you can earn gems for ranking up? Im a few thousand from getting to Master and was just curious... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ElliotK2, Mar 13, 2018.

1. ElliotK2
    ElliotK2 Guest

Vip Gems for Rank up

My question is regarding VIP gems and whether or not you can earn gems for ranking up? Im a few thousand from getting to Master and was just curious if anyone knows. Also I know every 1000 g only gives you 2 gems which I don't know seems a little low considering
    most games are around 1000 g so you'd have to beat 50 games just to get 100 gems.

:)

ElliotK2, Mar 13, 2018
  2. Lydimaus
    Lydimaus Guest
    VIP Gems

Hello,

its possible to get vip gems for reaching new gamescore ranks... but i have the highest rank... so it isnt possible for me to get gems for getting more gamescore?

greetz

Lydimaus, Mar 13, 2018
  3. MrGameGod420
    MrGameGod420 Guest
    my vip rewards

ok my issue is that on the my vip rewards im a master tier for my achievements almost overlord an i have not gotten any of my vip gems for any of the other tiers recruit,, contender, champion, legend, or master tier. i also have not gotten my star ranks
    either. id like to know why i dont have any when it says i get myvip gems for ascending to higher tiers an the same for my star rank. please help me with this. also id like my achievements looked into, the xbox support guy said i should ask for that to be
    done too.

MrGameGod420, Mar 13, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Vip Gems for Rank up

Smwutches, Mar 14, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Vip Gems for Rank up

Yes you earn gems for reaching new achievement tiers. You can see how much for each tier at http://rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

VIP Gems

Hello Lydimaus,

If you are at the current maximum rank, then since you cannot go up in ranks, you cannot earn gems from that offer. However, you will still be able to get Gems from the general 1,000 Gamerscore offer.
  7. Dark z00key Win User

stuffed up VIP ranking.

Hello ,

We responded to your previous thread at (http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_rewards_support/f/29/t/2216084.aspx).

The USD purchases:

October 29 2015

November 28

December 6

December 17

Pre-Order:

November 3

Xbox Gold subscriptions were also not included in the calculation.
    ok I have gone thru said dates and even skipped a few others that I am aware of that were also not on the dates you have mentioned and find that I still have spent (in AU currency) $1308.74 if you disagree with this amount I am going to have to see the physical
    $ and items individually on what HAS and HAS NOT contributed towards my vip level as I only needed to spend a balance of $800 to reach the next vip level from level 3 to 4.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

stuffed up VIP ranking.

9. XBLRewards8 Win User

stuffed up VIP ranking.

Hello Dark z00key,

That spend amount is actually less than what we have on file for your account. We see you at 1985.77 AUD in eligible spending since September 2015. However, as our FAQ states, the spending required for a promotion to 4 star is 2000 AUD.
Thema:

Vip Gems for Rank up

1. Vip Gems for Rank up - Similar Threads - Vip Gems Rank

2. VIP gem redemption issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP gem redemption issue: I redeemed my vip gems for two visa gift cards And I received one of them but I still have yet to receive the other, it would be great to know if I’m ever going to receive it again...
  3. Vip gem rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Vip gem rewards: I received email that i need to redeem my gems today, i have tried over and over to redeem it for two 5 dollar microsoft point cards or just one 10 dollar card to purchase more games in the xbox...
  4. VIP Gem rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP Gem rewards: will Microsoft ever restock the items I can purchase with gems or are they deliberately keeping all items worth buying out of stock so they can screw is with the 1 gem to 1 point conversion when...
  5. My VIP gem conversion to rewards credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My VIP gem conversion to rewards credits: I was wanting to spend my 500 gems on a 10000 point rewards conversion but it is always sold out. I spoke to support and they referred me here to get the conversion completed. I spoke with...
  6. All good VIP gem rewards out of stick

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All good VIP gem rewards out of stick: I saw in my email today that the VIP gems you get from claiming the perks you've earned must be redeemed by mid June. I have an issue. I was going to redeem those today, but there's nothing good...
  7. Missing VIP gem transactions.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing VIP gem transactions.: I claimed several digital item from the VIP vault with gems. On 4/15/18 and I have not received any response by email are message on my account. The transactios are posted on the my rewards ledger...
  8. my vip gem rewards codes still not recived

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my vip gem rewards codes still not recived: hello i was told to post this here i still haven't had an email with codes for these items 04/07/2018 Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear -100 MyVIP Gems REDEEMED 04/07/2018 3-Month...
  9. my vip gem rewards codes still not recived

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my vip gem rewards codes still not recived: i still haven't had an email with codes for these items 04/07/2018 Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear -100 MyVIP Gems REDEEMED 04/07/2018 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription...
  10. VIP gem conversion is upsetting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP gem conversion is upsetting: I have over 1000 VIP gems which should potentially be $25. However, just about everything is out of stock somehow and my gems will be converted once the rewards merge happens into a single...