VIP Gem rewards

Discus and support VIP Gem rewards in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; will Microsoft ever restock the items I can purchase with gems or are they deliberately keeping all items worth buying out of stock so they can screw... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ghost of Sosaria, May 15, 2018.

1. VIP Gem rewards

will Microsoft ever restock the items I can purchase with gems or are they deliberately keeping all items worth buying out of stock so they can screw is with the 1 gem to 1 point conversion when Microsoft points takes over.

I have been checking constantly to buy the 5000 points but it's never in stock.

If it stays unavailable I'll get 250 points for the gems instead of 5000 which is a complete con.

As the 5000 points is a virtual transaction I can see no good reason why it can be out of stock except that Microsoft are going to rip us all off

:)

Ghost of Sosaria, May 15, 2018
  2. my vip gems and rewrd credits

my xbox reward points and my vip gems have ( according to the xbox support person ) been lost in the migration to microsoft rewards. i had about 1750 my vip gems and reward points. can you look into this please

alistairstrogg, May 15, 2018
  3. Cup gems

If xbox is stopping the vip gems. Why can never spend the gems on rewards points??????

JimBourbonOBGYN, May 15, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

VIP Gem rewards

Hello GHOST of Wolfee,

We hear your feedback about Out of Stock or unavailable items in the MyVIP Vault. We are doing a series of MyVIP Vault restock deployments, the first of which already happened in the beginning of May. We'll be restocking with many of the items members have
    asked for. Keep an eye on the @XboxLiveRewards Twitter handle for Vault restocking and prize announcements.

XBLRewards8, May 16, 2018
  5. Flippy1066 Win User

Yes my 5000 reward points didnt go into my account on the15th like its should

Same here... had over 7000 reward points after I traded in VIP Gems..
  6. Smwutches Win User

VIP GEMS reward

It starts when the challenge started which was October 1.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

VIP Gem rewards

Hello GHOST of Wolfee,

We hear your feedback about Out of Stock or unavailable items in the MyVIP Vault. We are doing a series of MyVIP Vault restock deployments, the first of which already happened in the beginning of May. We'll be restocking with many of the items members have
    asked for. Keep an eye on the @XboxLiveRewards Twitter handle for Vault restocking and prize announcements.
  8. BIOSCIENTIST86 Win User

Vip gem rewards

I'm having the same issue, hope you get a reply soon.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Vip gem rewards

Hello DarkXFire,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Due to a large amount of users claiming prizes at the same time, you may have seen an error message as a result. Our web tam is currently working on resolving this issue. We hope to have this issue resolved shortly.
Thema:

VIP Gem rewards

1. VIP Gem rewards - Similar Threads - VIP Gem rewards

2. VIP gem redemption issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP gem redemption issue: I redeemed my vip gems for two visa gift cards And I received one of them but I still have yet to receive the other, it would be great to know if I’m ever going to receive it again...
  3. Vip gem rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Vip gem rewards: I received email that i need to redeem my gems today, i have tried over and over to redeem it for two 5 dollar microsoft point cards or just one 10 dollar card to purchase more games in the xbox...
  4. My VIP gem conversion to rewards credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My VIP gem conversion to rewards credits: I was wanting to spend my 500 gems on a 10000 point rewards conversion but it is always sold out. I spoke to support and they referred me here to get the conversion completed. I spoke with...
  5. All good VIP gem rewards out of stick

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All good VIP gem rewards out of stick: I saw in my email today that the VIP gems you get from claiming the perks you've earned must be redeemed by mid June. I have an issue. I was going to redeem those today, but there's nothing good...
  6. Missing VIP gem transactions.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing VIP gem transactions.: I claimed several digital item from the VIP vault with gems. On 4/15/18 and I have not received any response by email are message on my account. The transactios are posted on the my rewards ledger...
  7. my vip gem rewards codes still not recived

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my vip gem rewards codes still not recived: hello i was told to post this here i still haven't had an email with codes for these items 04/07/2018 Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear -100 MyVIP Gems REDEEMED 04/07/2018 3-Month...
  8. my vip gem rewards codes still not recived

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my vip gem rewards codes still not recived: i still haven't had an email with codes for these items 04/07/2018 Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear -100 MyVIP Gems REDEEMED 04/07/2018 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription...
  9. VIP gem conversion is upsetting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP gem conversion is upsetting: I have over 1000 VIP gems which should potentially be $25. However, just about everything is out of stock somehow and my gems will be converted once the rewards merge happens into a single...
  10. Why is the value of a VIP Gem going down drastically when it is transferred?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is the value of a VIP Gem going down drastically when it is transferred?: I was reading the FAQ about the whole migration to Microsoft Rewards Program and I have a problem with it. The value of a VIP gem is going down drastically. I use the Microsoft Rewards program and...