VIP gem conversion is upsetting

Discus and support VIP gem conversion is upsetting in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have over 1000 VIP gems which should potentially be $25. However, just about everything is out of stock somehow and my gems will be converted once... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DiViiDe, Apr 5, 2018.

1. DiViiDe
    DiViiDe Guest

I have over 1000 VIP gems which should potentially be $25. However, just about everything is out of stock somehow and my gems will be converted once the rewards merge happens into a single dollar... Feel like I'm being ripped off here, and certainly don't
    feel rewarded.

:)

DiViiDe, Apr 5, 2018
  2. hawken436
    hawken436 Guest
    Where are my 5,000 reward points

hi 3 days ago I cashed in 250 vip gems for 5,000 reward points I never got a email or my points this is upsetting to us because it's for our 6 year old son so please either give me my 5,000 points or return my gems ty

hawken436, Apr 5, 2018
  3. JohnWest86
    JohnWest86 Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards / MyVIP Gems

Someone please tell me what the conversion rate is for VIP gems to USD cause 1 gem to 1 MS reward points is complete and utter **** and opting out before it's too late is looking like the better way to go. But we'll probably get shafted on that route as
    well.

JohnWest86, Apr 5, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Papa PruneStack,

We update the vault with new items and restocking popular ones on a regular basis, so be sure to check back often!

XBLRewards8, Apr 6, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Papa PruneStack,

We update the vault with new items and restocking popular ones on a regular basis, so be sure to check back often!
  6. JohnWest86 Win User

Someone please tell me what the conversion rate is for VIP gems to USD cause 1 gem to 1 MS reward points is complete and utter **** and opting out before it's too late is looking like the better way to go. But we'll probably get shafted on that route as
    well.
  7. MikeTalon69 Win User

well.
    Right now, if you have 500 Gems, they could be traded in for 10,000 rewards credits... if the vault was restocked, that is.
  8. MikeTalon69 Win User

well.
    Right now, if you have 500 Gems, they could be traded in for 10,000 rewards credits ($10 USD)... if the vault was restocked, that is.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

My VIP gem conversion to rewards credits

Hello sK WHISKEYBOB,

Since that item is Out of Stock in the Vault, you cannot claim any copies of that item since there are none left in the Vault.
Thema:

1. VIP gem conversion is upsetting - Similar Threads - VIP gem conversion

2. VIP gem redemption issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP gem redemption issue: I redeemed my vip gems for two visa gift cards And I received one of them but I still have yet to receive the other, it would be great to know if I’m ever going to receive it again...
  3. Vip gem rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Vip gem rewards: I received email that i need to redeem my gems today, i have tried over and over to redeem it for two 5 dollar microsoft point cards or just one 10 dollar card to purchase more games in the xbox...
  4. VIP Gem rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP Gem rewards: will Microsoft ever restock the items I can purchase with gems or are they deliberately keeping all items worth buying out of stock so they can screw is with the 1 gem to 1 point conversion when...
  5. My VIP gem conversion to rewards credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My VIP gem conversion to rewards credits: I was wanting to spend my 500 gems on a 10000 point rewards conversion but it is always sold out. I spoke to support and they referred me here to get the conversion completed. I spoke with...
  6. All good VIP gem rewards out of stick

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All good VIP gem rewards out of stick: I saw in my email today that the VIP gems you get from claiming the perks you've earned must be redeemed by mid June. I have an issue. I was going to redeem those today, but there's nothing good...
  7. Missing VIP gem transactions.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing VIP gem transactions.: I claimed several digital item from the VIP vault with gems. On 4/15/18 and I have not received any response by email are message on my account. The transactios are posted on the my rewards ledger...
  8. my vip gem rewards codes still not recived

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my vip gem rewards codes still not recived: hello i was told to post this here i still haven't had an email with codes for these items 04/07/2018 Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear -100 MyVIP Gems REDEEMED 04/07/2018 3-Month...
  9. my vip gem rewards codes still not recived

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my vip gem rewards codes still not recived: i still haven't had an email with codes for these items 04/07/2018 Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear -100 MyVIP Gems REDEEMED 04/07/2018 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription...
  10. Why is the value of a VIP Gem going down drastically when it is transferred?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is the value of a VIP Gem going down drastically when it is transferred?: I was reading the FAQ about the whole migration to Microsoft Rewards Program and I have a problem with it. The value of a VIP gem is going down drastically. I use the Microsoft Rewards program and...