VIP Boost offer Mix Up

Discus and support VIP Boost offer Mix Up in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have the Star Rank Boost Offer and the email I got says I need to spend at least $100 to boost to the next rank, as is stated in the FAQ. However,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by I Am Mr Death, Feb 11, 2017.

1. VIP Boost offer Mix Up

I have the Star Rank Boost Offer and the email I got says I need to spend at least $100 to boost to the next rank, as is stated in the FAQ. However, when I go to my rewards page, It says I have to spend $60 to boost to the next rank so I was wondering which
    is correct. My region IS set to US and I AM seeing $60 and NOT 60 pounds.

:)

I Am Mr Death, Feb 11, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    VIP Star Rank Boost Mix Up?

Hello DartagnanX87MF,

It sounds like you may have your region on the website set to the British region, which requires 60 pounds. If you set your region to the US using the select region button at the bottom left of the page, it should show the 100 dollar requirement.

XBLRewards8, Feb 11, 2017
  3. VIP Star Rank Boost Mix Up?

I have the Star Rank Boost Offer and the email I got says I need to spend at least $100 to boost to the next rank, as is stated in the FAQ. However, when I go to my rewards page, It says I have to spend $60 to boost to the next rank so I was wondering which
    is correct. Thanks for any help!

I Am Mr Death, Feb 11, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

VIP Boost offer Mix Up

Hello DartagnanX87MF,

When we look up your account we see that the MyRewards page is correctly displaying $100. Could you provide a picture of what you are seeing?

XBLRewards8, Feb 13, 2017
  5. Lol! You guys must've "fixed" it because up until this morning it said $60. Oh Well...

I Am Mr Death, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

VIP Boost offer Mix Up