Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

Discus and support Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Jun 11, 2024.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not.

But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It happens to me with several users.

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xL3aMS1x, Jun 11, 2024
  2. BusGod Win User

Not able to send voice messages only text ones and showing as offline to other friends, even though it tells me I am on line.

Hi Nut,

At this time the Xbox One is unable to send voice messages. You can chat with your friends using Skype or the party system.

As far as the offline status at the main dashboard, please hit the guide button on the controller and then Settings, About Me........the top choice should say Appear Offline if you want it to show you online.

Hope this helps!
  3. Ermac29 Win User

Online Status Unavailable

Are you showing as "Online status not available"? Or are friends? Friends it usually means they haven't been online for X amount of days (not sure how many is used to determine when to display this message as a status)
  4. MarvinaPerez Win User

I can no longer see when my friends are active on Xbox

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

These are the steps you are doing?

There are several ways to see what your friends are doing on Xbox.

To take a look at what everyone is doing:
    Press the Xbox  button to open the guide.
    Select Home, then go to Friends & Community Updates. This shows your friends' recent activity.

To reduce it:
    Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and select Contacts. You'll see which friends are online and how many of them are playing.
    Select the list of those who are online to see what they are doing, like playing games or watching Netflix.

Select your gaming friends list to see what they're playing and on what platform: console, PC, or mobile.
    Note Platform icons only appear for platforms other than the one you're currently using to view your friends list.

To view the activity of a specific friend:
    Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and select Contacts.
    Choose a friend and select View full profile. You'll see activity like your friends' screenshots and achievements.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/frien...botón Xbox , recent activityof your friends.

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  5. AVand22 Win User

Why do I show offline on MW2. My friends show offline as well. How do I fix this

Hi All,

I was having the same issue on PS5 where my MW2 status always shows me offline but my PS5 status in set to Online. I could join friends online but they couldn’t send me invites because I always showed as offline. What finally fixed it for me was to login to my Activision account through my PC and web browser. Then on the Activision site I was able to set my profile to “Online” and then back on PS5 and MW2 my status finally was corrected.

Give this a try and let me know if it works for you too. Good luck all :)
  6. gds1972 Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Upgrade

As long as you are logged into the same account that was used to purchase Minecraft on the 360 then it should should show if eligible the discounted price when you view the game in the Xbox One store.
Thema:

1. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted... - Similar Threads - Viewing online status

2. i can't view xbox groups

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can't view xbox groups: so i get a message saying launch a game to see available groups to join on the xbox game bar i have the xbox app and i have the games and launched them and it persists...
  3. how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...: xbox captures option doesnt exist in the pc app. 1fff2b33-520d-445d-828e-8f29333b102a
  4. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  5. How do I view previous parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I view previous parties: I left a party with someone I was fighting on sea of thieves and after i wanted to know who he was i didn't catch his gamertag and he wasn't appearing in recently played with....
  6. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?: I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d
  7. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  8. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  9. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...
  10. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...