viedo clip uploaded to xbox live

Discus and support viedo clip uploaded to xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A video clip is recorded and it says it is uploaded to Xbox live besides my profile or active feed they make it sound like I can go to a specific place... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chickenkillaa, Jul 1, 2021.

1. viedo clip uploaded to xbox live

A video clip is recorded and it says it is uploaded to Xbox live besides my profile or active feed they make it sound like I can go to a specific place like Xbox Live Like channel to view the clip where do I go to view this clip and for other people to view it if you're not on my friends list or in a club?

:)

Chickenkillaa, Jul 1, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

3. XBF Diego M Win User

Not all captures showing up on app

Hey there Andy,

I'd be happy to provide some input.

Just to make sure, I would suggest you launch the Upload Studio app to confirm those clips were successfully uploaded to Xbox Live. This article

here
    explains how to do that.

This link will also help:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You'll be able to see the clips you made on the old Xbox that were uploaded to Xbox Live since you are using the same account that made the clips originally.

Once you confirm that the clips in question have been uploaded to Xbox Live, then it may be due to the clips not synchronizing to the app as you mentioned.

A
    powercycle
    on the console may help to re-sync your Xbox, and the clips that are on the Xbox, to the Xbox Live Servers.

Let us know if any of that helps!
  4. MindOfTim Win User

Clips

Have you checked you are looking on your Xbox rather than on Xbox live? As the default is uploaded clips on Xbox live it wont show clips that you havent uploaded till you use the drop down menu
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Captures

6. MindOfTim Win User

Xbox Recordings and Screenshots dissappear

Were these clips uploaded to Xbox live or are they meant to be local to your Xbox?

If they are local did you ever factory resetyour Xbox (complete reset)?

Have you checked you are searching locally not on Xbox live as it defaults to Xbox live only

I know if you are uploading to Xbox live sometimes some disappear but it's not usually one game its normally the oldest clips first and ad you have clips from 2 years ago this is unlikely

Did you delete clips from your Xbox after upload as I'm pretty sure this clears the whole clip from both the xbox servers and your xbox, not just the Xbox
Thema:

1. viedo clip uploaded to xbox live - Similar Threads - viedo clip uploaded

2. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  7. Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?: I prefer to press the screenshare button for game clips and would like for "hold" to take a screen shot. Is this at all possible? I tried EVERYTHING!!! a8b09abe-705b-4223-b233-7ba7d9ecd0c1
  8. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  9. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  10. Clip license device is does not match the device id in the bound device license

in XBoX on Windows
    Clip license device is does not match the device id in the bound device license: Pc issue Xbox app will not start any games without giving me this error already troubleshooted every method available and reset it completely looking for a actual solution or phone support...