Videos stuttering on browsers when playing games

Discus and support Videos stuttering on browsers when playing games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just recently change my motherboard, CPU GPU and RAM and now when i am playing a game on my first monitor, this can be any game even one that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nadric Dumte, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Nadric Dumte
    Nadric Dumte Guest

I have just recently change my motherboard, CPU GPU and RAM and now when i am playing a game on my first monitor, this can be any game even one that doesn't use up much performance, any videos on my second monitor stutters or freeze's, the audio is fine

it does this on Firefox or Microsoft edge

I have tried hardware acceleration on or off, when i changed my parts i made sure to format my whole computer to not get any left over drivers and i have reinstalled all the drivers, i have checked for any issues with the performance of my new parts, network is fine.

I have a:

gigabyte B760M H

Intel i5-14600K

RTX 4070

32GB RAM DDR5

Windows 10 Home

:)

Nadric Dumte, Jan 8, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Nadric. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You may be experiencing a CPU or GPU bottleneck, can you give some examples of games you've played that exhibit this issue?

If you're watching videos on YouTube for example, try reducing the video quality to see if the stuttering persists.

> i have checked for any issues with the performance of my new parts, network is fine.

Is there anything you did specicially to check for performance issues, and to confirm that your network is fine?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. RewoB Ninja Win User

Game clip stutter

Hi , thanks for reply

yes they still stutter, anything post update stutters, anything pre does not. Just to clarify, its just video stutter not sound and only when played on tablet/phone. When you select the video and play it on xbox they play fine but if you just highlight it
    and watch the preview it does exactly the same as tablet/phone.
  4. MaciejWiącek Win User

Lagging xbox series s highlights

I mean when I play my game is smooth like butter, only videos are stuttering.
  5. azstang95 Win User

'Blu-ray player' issues

Is everyone still having blu ray issues? Stuttering specifically for me. I'm now on my second console and had one movie that seemed to play ok, but then when I watched a second movie about an hour into it, sure enough, the video stuttered. This is getting
    absurd at this point.
  6. TopcowRaven Win User

BluRay App Poor performance

this seems to happen on all video apps, stuttering/framedrops etc. This is most noticeable when the video is panning, but happens all the time.
Thema:

1. Videos stuttering on browsers when playing games - Similar Threads - Videos stuttering browsers

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  4. Video stutter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video stutter: My xbox will display a frame from a second ago showing me the previous selection Just for a second. Its unpleasant and makes some games unplayable, please help. It doesnt happen only during games...
  5. Twitch Video and Audio Stutter when Streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Video and Audio Stutter when Streaming: So i have been streaming for about 4 months now. The last few days my stream has been getting very choppy and unable to watch. I have done everything i can think of from replacing my router to...
  6. Capturing Video or Screenshot causes game audio and video to stutter on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capturing Video or Screenshot causes game audio and video to stutter on Xbox Series X: When I capture a screenshot or video while playing a game, the game video and audio stutter very badly while the screenshot or video is captured and the message comes on the screen saying the item...
  7. Xbox one UK user, Judder/Stutter of video playback from Films

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one UK user, Judder/Stutter of video playback from Films: We've been trying to watch Insurgent (part of the divergent series) and Hanna, but when the playback occurs it suffers from judder/stutter. This appears to be a common problem with a known...
  8. Horrible video stutter!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible video stutter!: I have had problems with video stutter since day one - literally. I have tried everything, including purchasing ridiculously overpriced HDMI cables, the only thing that works is cycling the power...
  9. Xbox one UK user, Judder/Stutter of video playback from Films and TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one UK user, Judder/Stutter of video playback from Films and TV: We've been trying to watch Insurgent (part of the divergent series) and Hanna, but when the playback occurs it suffers from judder/stutter. This appears to be a common problem with a known...
  10. Video stutter and lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video stutter and lag: For the past week or so all my games on my month old 1tb have been running perfectly, but any apps that have video like youtube, twitch, netflix and even any videos looked up on edge have not. The...