Videos don't work for me on pc even though they were working fine yesterday

Discus and support Videos don't work for me on pc even though they were working fine yesterday in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Videos don't work anymore even though they working fine yesterday on my pc. Also the code the error message gave me doesn't even work, it says it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoupyStream353, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Videos don't work for me on pc even though they were working fine yesterday

Videos don't work anymore even though they working fine yesterday on my pc. Also the code the error message gave me doesn't even work, it says it is not recognised. Please help.

:)

SoupyStream353, Jan 13, 2017
  2. lamepotato
    lamepotato Guest
    Xbox won't connect to Xbox Live, but will connect to internet ------HELP-------

same for me right now i tried every single thing but it won't connect even though my internet is working just fine and it is wired connection....it worked just fine yesterday i have no clue why it won't work now Videos don't work for me on pc even though they were working fine yesterday :(

lamepotato, Jan 13, 2017
  3. II Eduard II
    II Eduard II Guest
    Activity feed and achievement notifications busted.

this happen me too x.x,my achievement work fine but on my feed don't show :/ nothing of my new activities(videos,achievement,etc) (this happen me yesterday and still not resolving)

II Eduard II, Jan 13, 2017
  4. lamepotato Win User

Xbox won't connect to Xbox Live, but will connect to internet ------HELP-------

same for me right now i tried every single thing but it won't connect even though my internet is working just fine and it is wired connection....it worked just fine yesterday i have no clue why it won't work now :(
  5. II Eduard II Win User

Activity feed and achievement notifications busted.

this happen me too x.x,my achievement work fine but on my feed don't show :/ nothing of my new activities(videos,achievement,etc) (this happen me yesterday and still not resolving)
  6. Noru122 Win User

New update freeze

This has been happening to me as well today but I got the update yesterday though. The xbox loads up fine but when I sign into Xbox Live it freezes just before the dashboard even appears. It was working fine for me earlier today.
  7. indeey Win User

Please Help Xbox 360 Freezing on Online

The game was working fine yesterday though?
  8. ll Ronin ll Win User

Anyone get Render Video to work?

I've done one video and it worked fine. Don't bother though because the video quality is garbage and the audio gets terribly out of sync.
Thema:

Videos don't work for me on pc even though they were working fine yesterday

1. Videos don't work for me on pc even though they were working fine yesterday - Similar Threads - Videos don't though

2. How do I stop people in my house from Casting their videos to my Xbox when I don't want...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop people in my house from Casting their videos to my Xbox when I don't want...: So everytime I play games at least once a day I get booted off of the game from someone in my house who presses the wrong thing (either accidentally or on purpose) when casting their YouTube...
  3. Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video: I am trying to record my league of legends games but it is acting faulty. It records fine, but when I go to watch what I recorded, the record bar with the "stop recording" button shows throughout...
  4. Help. I deleted the xbox game bar video captures folder and i don't know how to get it back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help. I deleted the xbox game bar video captures folder and i don't know how to get it back.: Hello, I need your help. I accidentally deleted the folder where the recordings made by xbox game bar were saved and now I don't know how to recover that folder because I can't see the videos that...
  5. I still don't have any video on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I still don't have any video on my Xbox One: I have tried the reset with holding down the sync and the eject button and the power button, I have tried it with just the power button, I have tried the RT and Y trick on the reboot, I have tried...
  6. Xboxone S don't show video when started

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboxone S don't show video when started: Hi, Xboxone S, don't show it image when is power on. I already have changed HDMI cable in two times with another equipment and work it with that equipment, so I think HDMI cable is not the...
  7. My Xbox One S' video is fuzzy and I don't know how to fix it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S' video is fuzzy and I don't know how to fix it.: When I upload a screenshot and take a look at it on my phone, it looks normal, so I had to take a picture with my phone. [img] 1fbc1ce2-6938-4974-9d1b-7f89f684e55e
  8. I have an idea for a video game, but I don't know where to pitch it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an idea for a video game, but I don't know where to pitch it.: I have had this idea for a video game for quite a while now, but have just recently decided to put it into action. I decided that a good first step would be to contact Microsoft to pitch the idea,...
  9. Links to YouTube videos in the Rewards app don't open the video anymore, just open the...

in XboX Insiders
    Links to YouTube videos in the Rewards app don't open the video anymore, just open the...: I noticed a few weeks ago that the cards in the Rewards app that refere to a YouTube video don't open the video directly as it used to. Instead it just goes to the Home feed. I'm noticing this on...
  10. When I record a video it always have no sound I don't know why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I record a video it always have no sound I don't know why?: When I record a video it always have no sound I don't know why? 0bb90062-9d17-4456-b4dc-c4f4fae3db42