Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.

Discus and support Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When recording video with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled. 28dd10db-d971-4525-92f1-2d66850fbf8f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by migoblu1, Oct 29, 2023.

1. migoblu1
    migoblu1 Guest

When recording video with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.

:)

migoblu1, Oct 29, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Migoblu1! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem, but don't worry, together we will find the solution. For my part I will do everything possible, with the intention of helping you I will give you a recommendation.

The problem may be related to your computer's performance while recording. Try closing other applications and disabling any programs that are consuming a lot of resources. You can also try adjusting Game Bar's recording settings to improve audio quality.

Let me know if this information is useful to you, otherwise I will be attentive to continue helping you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. rccolburn Win User

Stereo Headset and Adapter Issues

My issue is a bit different. The audio becomes garbled or choppy after 10 or so minutes of use. If I unplug the headset and re-plug it clears up for another 10 minutes. I purchased the adapter with the Microsoft Headset but have the same problem with other
    headsets. Have not noticed the problem while gaming but while watching Netflix etc.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11

5. Sitchenn Win User

windows game bar audio issue(pc)

I've had issues with this in the past too, but its sporadic. Generally I've found in my cases, my CPU was hitting it's full 100% load and then audio would glitch out in recording but not in the game. If you're able, look at minimizing the background apps
    and resources and freeing up some memory as well. The less taxing on the CPU, the less chance of audio becoming garbled.
  6. Jean VaqueroJīnzu Win User

Party Chat audio issues - crackling/hiss when streaming using Twitch App - fine during gameplay

I'm also encountering the same problem. Host is fine. Party audio is buggy and choppy. Twitch streams are the cheapest and most accessible way to record gameplay and audio. This problem is very limiting to all new content creators. Agreed in the it'd be nice to address it in the least.
Thema:

1. Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled. - Similar Threads - Video recorded Game

2. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  3. When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear: When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear da092520-5419-4151-987a-6f3951ad28db
  4. game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing

in XboX Insiders
    game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing: https://imgur.com/BshxJJt this started about 2 months ago i think, I was really enjoying the app as it's easy to use and I can upload and share gaming clips with my friends without having issues...
  5. How to generate a script while using the windows Game Bar video recording

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to generate a script while using the windows Game Bar video recording: I'm using the windows Game Bar video recording option to record my lectures. Can I get generated a script on those other than the video recording ? or a transcript of the voice recording? OR Do...
  6. when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...: it won’t let me hear our voices when i capture a video e75e6d38-d516-41ed-879d-15c917a33fb4
  7. hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the...: hello i have a problem when i open xbox game bar to record a video he lagging at delete the video 5dbedfa2-5a84-497e-8c35-0090efc86ae1
  8. Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video: I am trying to record my league of legends games but it is acting faulty. It records fine, but when I go to watch what I recorded, the record bar with the "stop recording" button shows throughout...
  9. I can't record video with Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record video with Xbox Game Bar: when i use capture mode i can't capture and it doesn't let me click [img] 0bf725ec-0a6e-433f-950a-b6421ed4dffc
  10. how can i record screen of a minimize app by game bar. because when i minimize app , video...

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i record screen of a minimize app by game bar. because when i minimize app , video...: how can i record screen of a minimize app by game bar. because when i minimize app , video recording will stop . I don't want stop recording when i minimize apps....