video on the new update in here :)

Discus and support video on the new update in here :) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; aww am so glad we dont have that.some voice message were a joke Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MessiahBrowny, Feb 25, 2014.

  1. video on the new update in here :)


    aww am so glad we dont have that.some voice message were a joke
     
    MessiahBrowny, Feb 25, 2014
    #16
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Yes i can live without voice messages coming back.
     
    RippenHarra, Feb 25, 2014
    #17
  3. This is a great start. I still wish they would have different categories.

    Friends

    Followers

    Following

    Favorites

    When I send someone a FR they automatically become my friend even though they haven't accepted it yet. At that point I think they should be on my following list until they accept my FR. Then they are truly a friend.
     
    Mogwai Warrior, Feb 25, 2014
    #18
  4. video on the new update in here :)

    Looks great I'm hoping there is more stuff in there. I still stick by with what I said from the start which is this stuff should have came with the console at launch.
     
    PUDDIN DAGGER, Feb 25, 2014
    #19
  5. Favorite section so you can get alerted when someone goes live on twitch that is awsome
     
    MessiahBrowny, Oct 31, 2018
    #20
  6. Mogwai Warrior Win User

    video on the new update in here :)

    This is a great start. I still wish they would have different categories.

    Friends

    Followers

    Following

    Favorites

    When I send someone a FR they automatically become my friend even though they haven't accepted it yet. At that point I think they should be on my following list until they accept my FR. Then they are truly a friend.
  7. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

    video on the new update in here :)

    Looks great I'm hoping there is more stuff in there. I still stick by with what I said from the start which is this stuff should have came with the console at launch.
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    video on the new update in here :)

    im hopinh we dont get voice messages stop 9 year old cod kids sending u messages about a boosting lobby
  9. MessiahBrowny Win User

    video on the new update in here :)

    there listen so now the pople who say there not may change there mind
  10. IronKoBe Win User

    video on the new update in here :)

    still no friends nofications option =(
Thema:

video on the new update in here :)

Loading...
  1. video on the new update in here :) - Similar Threads - video update here

  2. Update video quality for iPad cloud users

    in XboX Insiders
    Update video quality for iPad cloud users: Video seems to show up laggy even with fast starlink internet submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  3. After the last update, I always need to reset the video game.

    in XboX Insiders
    After the last update, I always need to reset the video game.: The latest insider update caused a problem with my Xbox Series S; every time I turn it off, it asks me to log in again and never logs in. Then I have to reset it to factory settings to get in, but...
  4. Report: Video Capture Card Functionality Interrupted Following Recent Update

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Report: Video Capture Card Functionality Interrupted Following Recent Update: Dear Microsoft Development Team, I am writing to report a critical issue I have encountered with the functionality of my external video capture card when connected to my Xbox Series S console,...
  5. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  6. Xbox one X no video - is it possible to update the firmware with USB?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X no video - is it possible to update the firmware with USB?: Hi there, I have an Xbox one X (that has been barely used) that has stopped displaying video. I can still hear Xbox / menu noises so it still works. I remember everything being fine the last time...
  7. After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video

    in XBoX on Consoles
    After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video: I have an XBox Series X Connected to a Denon Receiver and then to an LG OLED TV. I leave my XBox on all the time. Ever since the last system update last week, When I switch my receiver video...
  8. After software update no video displays

    in XBoX on Consoles
    After software update no video displays: After software update no video displays. Replaced hdmi cable, tried a different working hdmi port on the tv, and tried starting in low resolution mode. Nothing works. Xbox light comes on, o video...
  9. Netflix and prime video no longer launch after update this week 4th oct 2023

    in XBoX on Windows
    Netflix and prime video no longer launch after update this week 4th oct 2023: Since the update this week both netflix and prime video no longer launch. When you click on them literally nothing happens, the app doesn't even try to open. They were both working just before the...
  10. Video and Display issue after updat on 6/18/18.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Video and Display issue after updat on 6/18/18.: 9Hi. So i need help with a video/display issue on my xbox one s. Got it from my cousin who said it was fine before he gave it to me. There is some type of pixelation issue going on. Here are some...