Video Modes and One Guide questions

Discus and support Video Modes and One Guide questions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi this is gonna be a two part question so if you can please answer both it would be great. I have Original xbox one. I do not connect anything to HDMI... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yan sokolovsky, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Video Modes and One Guide questions

Hi this is gonna be a two part question so if you can please answer both it would be great. I have Original xbox one. I do not connect anything to HDMI In port, I just use HDMI out to TV for video games, so in this case do I need to adjust any One Guide settings or are the settings only if you wanna watch TV on Xbox? My second question is about video modes setting. Under that setting you have an option to set video mode to 24hz, this means that if 24hz content is played Xbox will support it, as I said before I only play video games on the console and nothing else so should I allow 24hz content or is that setting only for movies and not for games?

Thanks

:)

yan sokolovsky, Jul 5, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

One Guide is not even supported any longer

You can check all the video modes without worrying, yes 24hz is for movies, but a few games support it
  3. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Crowbar missing from three locations on online servers

Yeah the crowbar is in a mission. Got one. That's youtube video was for story mode but didn't say story mode.
  4. ronin81171 Win User

How to Enable HDR on Popular 4K TV Brands

just checked this guide out. Totally fixed my xbox one x not seeing hdr10 on my sony xbr 65x900e tv. See instructions below.

Home/settings/external inputs/ hdmi signal format/enhance 4k hdmi signal/.

Home/settings/picture display/picture adjustments/advanced settings/video options/hdr mode/hdr10/hdmi video range/full/color space bt.2020/.
  5. WesCedes Win User

Creating your own club / ideas ??

What about a type of walk-through/help guide directory videos? It could be sort of like a forum/club that could contribute to questions answered through walk-throughs..
  6. Daino Manthis AADD Win User

One guide green screen defect

Hello there,

In regards of changing the video settings, I already mentioned it works lowering the resolution to 480p, but in that case the screen gets reduced (either 4:3 with black side borders or smaller 16:9)

Using a component cable is not an option: one guide can be used only via the in hdmi port of the console (and I have not that kind of cable anyway)

Concerning the cache, that's not the problem. The console works fine, without passing through Xbox.. and also with that, as long as I don't enter vwii mode or if I enter it in low resolution (but again, I lose screen dimension in that case)

It's either one guide or the Xbox that has a wrong colour coding for that mode at higher resolution (otherwise either Wii u or the mode should not work at all in any case and not just in that specific setting) and this should be fixed on Microsoft end.
Thema:

1. Video Modes and One Guide questions - Similar Threads - Video Modes Guide

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  4. Problem with video modes

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with video modes: [img] [img] [img] [img] I have a Philips 50PUS7956/60 TV, which I have been using for a year and a half. It supports 10bit, HDR10, Dolby Vision, basically everything except 120Hz. Recently I...
  5. Only happens when I have 4K video mode on, 1080p works just fine any help would be lovely.

in XboX Insiders
    Only happens when I have 4K video mode on, 1080p works just fine any help would be lovely.: [IMG] submitted by /u/cthalo [link] [comments]
  6. Windows 10 Video Capture - Game Mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Video Capture - Game Mode: Hello, I was using the video capture of the game mode to record an online class, but close to 2h when the the class was finishing the screen become black like when it is suspended, and when I...
  7. High contrast mode breaks prime video

in XboX Insiders
    High contrast mode breaks prime video: If you have high contrast active on Xbox and try watching a video on prime. The video will play as a black screen and audio. The ui will still be visible and you can pause play ect... submitted...
  8. Xbox started playing sound and video in "turbo" mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox started playing sound and video in "turbo" mode: I dont know if this is the correct place to ask but starting two days ago every time I turn on my launch Xbox, it seems to play sounds and video in "turbo". For games, some dont have sound effects...
  9. Microsoft Edge Cruiser won't disappear in video mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Cruiser won't disappear in video mode: April 28th 2018. I just updated my Microsoft Edge app for my Xbox One, I'm trying to watch videos on Dailymotion, for some reason or another every time I play the video and turn off my...
  10. Play To video pausing when Surface or desktop PC enters standby mode?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play To video pausing when Surface or desktop PC enters standby mode?: Not sure if this is the best place for this question, so my apologies in advance if this should be somewhere else. I have mpg/mpeg videos on my Windows 8.1 desktop PC (upstairs); using my Surface...