Video Game was approved for purchase but has been pending for 10 hours

Discus and support Video Game was approved for purchase but has been pending for 10 hours in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A game was purchased on the Xbox store. Since a Visa Card needed parental permission (I am still on those settings) my parents got the email and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NoahJones_527, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Video Game was approved for purchase but has been pending for 10 hours

A game was purchased on the Xbox store. Since a Visa Card needed parental permission (I am still on those settings) my parents got the email and approved it for purchase. I even got a email saying it was done and I could play it. Unfortunately this was not the case as when I check my owned games it doesn't show up. I eventually found it in order history and found it as pending. I went through a few menus and eventually found the message: "Looks like this has been approved. We'll add it in a bit." Is there an issue here or do I just have to wait a very long time?

:)

NoahJones_527, Mar 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome! May I ask what is the status of your order?
  3. NoahJones_527 Win User

The game is now installing. Thank you for the help
  4. NoahJones_527 Win User

Ok. Thanks. This issue just scared me because every other time I bought it game it did not wait to download this long. Thank you again
  5. NoahJones_527 Win User

The order is still pending. The purchase went through but the game is refusing to show up or download. Thank you for trying to help but this issue is refusing to be fixed
  6. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and absolutely, that's what I wanted as well. For you not to wait too long. Let's just hope that we will not wait that long.
Thema:

1. Video Game was approved for purchase but has been pending for 10 hours - Similar Threads - Video Game was

2. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  3. It's about the hot wheels unleashed video game

in XboX Insiders
    It's about the hot wheels unleashed video game: Okay now they need to fix the problem they are having I know some of us didn't just get the digital game we got CD of the game okay now i dont know how many it has happend to but it has had to me...
  4. Xbox Series S - Interacting with the Prime Video app stalls all app and games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S - Interacting with the Prime Video app stalls all app and games: I have a problem with the Prime Video app on Xbox Series S. If I attempt to open or uninstall my Prime Video App, it breaks all other applications and games on my console. The Prime Video app...
  5. Video Games running in 1080p are zoomed in on a 4K display

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games running in 1080p are zoomed in on a 4K display: Hello, I just loaded up my PC, and I don't think this was an issue before, but I can't play any games running at 1080p on a 4K display. They sometimes appear as a small box at the top left of the...
  6. Videos stuttering on browsers when playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Videos stuttering on browsers when playing games: I have just recently change my motherboard, CPU GPU and RAM and now when i am playing a game on my first monitor, this can be any game even one that doesn't use up much performance, any videos on...
  7. When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear: When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear da092520-5419-4151-987a-6f3951ad28db
  8. Bluey video game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluey video game problem: Split from this thread. I have tried all of these! The game still gets stuck on the player selection screen. 6f8795d0-f1ca-488a-bda4-a374c6b17e7f
  9. Bluey video game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluey video game problem: So we just got the bluey video game for Xbox 1 and we can not get past the player selection screen. We just want one player game, but for some reason after we chose which character to play it...
  10. Game doesn’t show video when launched

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game doesn’t show video when launched: When I launch a game on my Series X the game plays I can interact with it and hear it but there is no video just a black screen Also remote play works just fine I can see the video on my phone...