Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

Discus and support Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well that's more encouraging for those looking out for this on next gen. Glad to see last gen still getting the love it deserves though. So long as it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Randver, Apr 17, 2014.

  1. Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game


    Well that's more encouraging for those looking out for this on next gen. Glad to see last gen still getting the love it deserves though. So long as it comes at some point and makes everyone happy eh Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game :)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 22, 2014
    #31
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I'm not happy, I want it and I WANT IT NOW ;-p
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 22, 2014
    #32
  3. Randver
    Randver Guest
    I actually kind of glad we aren't seeing them for the One yet. If they are going back to their roots and releasing sim titles rather than arcade racers we need wheel support that we don't have yet.

    We have one mid range wheel, no low end wheel and no backwards compatibility for last gens high end wheels. It would be nice if they dropped the proprietary stuff and let gamers use the same wheels across all platforms. We'd have options in every price range
    and they are already Win 8 compatible.
     
    Randver, Apr 22, 2014
    #33
  4. iBakez
    iBakez Guest

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    meh for 360 only.. next gen is here...

    Hopefully though it means good work going on the new engine for a new F1
     
    iBakez, Apr 22, 2014
    #34
  5. Randver good point mate. Wheel support will be this year right? I don't know a lot about it but I know of the expense :/ didn't the wheel + chair cost something like 500?

    iBakez I would probably try an F1 this gen. Like a pure F1 I mean. Not usually my cup of tea but I definitely feel about ready to give it a try. Its the pit stops that put me off -_- as silly as that sounds lol.

    Lofty, now now princess. It'l be okay Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game :p
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 23, 2014
    #35
  6. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Don't bother Cloud, I'm still sulking ;-)
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 23, 2014
    #36
  7. Lmao. I'll get you a pacifier Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game :p
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 23, 2014
    #37
  8. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    I think I need one, I even asked the wife for a massage this morning, the reply I got was ...

    "Just make sure you have tea ready for when I get home weirdo" ... No sympathy anywhere lol

    Getting back on topic ...

    I've been following various posts/tweet regarding Codemasters/Next gen version of this new Grid, quite a few think Codemasters are holding off giving out too much info whether it be about Grid, F1 etc until E3 so fingers crossed.

    I'm still hoping to get official word on Forza Horizon 2, that would cheer me up. Some news on Project Cars would cheer me up aswell!

    In fact, just give me news on any new racers coming lol
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 23, 2014
    #38
  9. Randver
    Randver Guest
    @Lofty

    Dust your PC off and join the beta. Unfortunately doesn't look like it's coming to the console but they added controller support so we can hope.

    store.steampowered.com/.../244210
     
    Randver, Apr 23, 2014
    #39
  10. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Oct 31, 2018
    #40
  11. Lofty Who Win User

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    I think I need one, I even asked the wife for a massage this morning, the reply I got was ...

    "Just make sure you have tea ready for when I get home weirdo" ... No sympathy anywhere lol

    Getting back on topic ...

    I've been following various posts/tweet regarding Codemasters/Next gen version of this new Grid, quite a few think Codemasters are holding off giving out too much info whether it be about Grid, F1 etc until E3 so fingers crossed.

    I'm still hoping to get official word on Forza Horizon 2, that would cheer me up. Some news on Project Cars would cheer me up aswell!

    In fact, just give me news on any new racers coming lol
  12. Randver Win User

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    I guess the upside is at least I'll be playing it with a wheel rather than a controller since it's not coming out for next gen systems.
  13. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    Id like a PGR or a touring car game or even a next gen Formula 1 game with a classic mode from the 70's 80's and 90's
  14. Dynamic Sausage Win User

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    I'd welcome a new Grid game. Played the first one although didn't own it long due to wanting another new game shortly after. It was great fun, I just never got round to buying the second as I stopped gaming for quite some time.

    As for the F1 game which has been mentioned here, that's another game I'd welcome. I missed the older ones during my little hiatus but was actually quite excited for them during the early speculation. Hopefully we get a next gen F1 game soon that's worth
    buying.
  15. Boas BS5 Win User

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    Or they will wait 6 months and release a 'remastered' version for currrent gen consoles
Thema:

Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

Loading...
  1. Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game - Similar Threads - Video Brace yourselves

  2. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  3. Xbox series x - no video output.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x - no video output.: Hi, xbox series x turns on without video output, TV refuses to switch to HDMI - goes black and goes back to home screen immediately( Sony 55xr80j ). I can still turn off Xbox with remote. Feels...
  4. Update video quality for iPad cloud users

    in XboX Insiders
    Update video quality for iPad cloud users: Video seems to show up laggy even with fast starlink internet submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox game clips slow recent video lagging

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game clips slow recent video lagging: Ive been on Xbox for years and the recent game clips/upload etc clips have been horrible since day one. If I want to rematch some clips or screenshots it's such a slow process IF it works. Most of...
  6. So stoked for the 2026 backpacking season! Full YT video coming soon! #backpacking #ozarks

    in XboX Insiders
    So stoked for the 2026 backpacking season! Full YT video coming soon! #backpacking #ozarks: Awesome submitted by /u/xboxleaguegaming [link] [comments]
  7. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  8. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  9. About video capture and content creation. GameDVR errors and possibilities.

    in XboX Insiders
    About video capture and content creation. GameDVR errors and possibilities.: Captures App. When uploading a file to OneDrive, it directly tells you "Upload complete" as the title, even though it clearly indicates that it's uploading in the top right corner. Menu Guide. If...
  10. Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game: Announcement will happen on 22nd April Codemasters has something to share. What could it be? Well, let's run through the evidence: (1) there's a teaser video up on the GRID Youtube channel, (2)...