Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

Discus and support Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Colin McRae and V-Rally, they bring back some good memories. I quite enjoyed the WRC titles on the 360 aswell, there has been rumour that there's a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Randver, Apr 17, 2014.

  1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game


    Colin McRae and V-Rally, they bring back some good memories.

    I quite enjoyed the WRC titles on the 360 aswell, there has been rumour that there's a next gen version in the pipeline.
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 18, 2014
    #16
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Id like a PGR or a touring car game or even a next gen Formula 1 game with a classic mode from the 70's 80's and 90's
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 18, 2014
    #17
  3. Ahhh Micro Machines. I had Micro Machines V3, overhead view driving around on desks and cupboards etc. great fun.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Apr 18, 2014
    #18
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    Reading more about this new racing game from Codemasters, most seem to think it's a "World Touring Car" title and not Grid.

    That would do me Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game :)

    We will find out in a few days Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game :)
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 18, 2014
    #19
  5. Randver
    Randver Guest
    @Lofty

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed too but in the Codemaster's world they are the same thing. I'd love to see a TOCA game with real world tracks and realistic physics but we could still get another arcade racer. Real world drivers wouldn't have been needed
    to test tracks and physics if it was an arcade title so things look to be in our favor.

    en.wikipedia.org/.../TOCA_Touring_Car_series
     
    Randver, Apr 18, 2014
    #20
  6. grid 2 online was underrated, better than grid 1, yes bring back f1 from the 70's and 80's, just so boring now and lets have murray walker commentating like the original ps1 versions (great games) i would buy it for that alone
     
    RepaidYeti18970, Apr 19, 2014
    #21
  7. Micro Machines was awesome! I remember that game - it was so much fun!

    As for GRID, I never played it...
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 19, 2014
    #22
  8. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    @ Randver ...

    I agree, it could end up being an Arcade racer but I still live in hope lol

    We only got to wait until Tuesday to find out, I have my fingers crossed!
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 19, 2014
    #23
  9. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Apr 21, 2014
    #24
  10. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Apr 21, 2014
    #25
  11. Randver
    Randver Guest
    I guess the upside is at least I'll be playing it with a wheel rather than a controller since it's not coming out for next gen systems.
     
    Randver, Apr 21, 2014
    #26
  12. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I usually only use my PC for the strategy games as we don't see a lot of them on consoles but depending on the feedback with this after release I might be tempted to pick it up on PC.
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 21, 2014
    #27
  13. Randver
    Randver Guest

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    I'm actually leaning that way too. I'm assuming the PC version will support triple screens and if it's more sim less arcade as it appears then the PC will be a better option for me.
     
    Randver, Apr 21, 2014
    #28
  14. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I have no doubt Codemasters have a few next generation racing games in the works, little puzzled and a little disappointed if I'm honest that there's been no real concrete news yet though.

    Hopefully soon!
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 21, 2014
    #29
  15. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Apr 22, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

Loading...
  1. Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game - Similar Threads - Video Brace yourselves

  2. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  3. Xbox series x - no video output.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x - no video output.: Hi, xbox series x turns on without video output, TV refuses to switch to HDMI - goes black and goes back to home screen immediately( Sony 55xr80j ). I can still turn off Xbox with remote. Feels...
  4. Update video quality for iPad cloud users

    in XboX Insiders
    Update video quality for iPad cloud users: Video seems to show up laggy even with fast starlink internet submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox game clips slow recent video lagging

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game clips slow recent video lagging: Ive been on Xbox for years and the recent game clips/upload etc clips have been horrible since day one. If I want to rematch some clips or screenshots it's such a slow process IF it works. Most of...
  6. So stoked for the 2026 backpacking season! Full YT video coming soon! #backpacking #ozarks

    in XboX Insiders
    So stoked for the 2026 backpacking season! Full YT video coming soon! #backpacking #ozarks: Awesome submitted by /u/xboxleaguegaming [link] [comments]
  7. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  8. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  9. About video capture and content creation. GameDVR errors and possibilities.

    in XboX Insiders
    About video capture and content creation. GameDVR errors and possibilities.: Captures App. When uploading a file to OneDrive, it directly tells you "Upload complete" as the title, even though it clearly indicates that it's uploading in the top right corner. Menu Guide. If...
  10. Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game: Announcement will happen on 22nd April Codemasters has something to share. What could it be? Well, let's run through the evidence: (1) there's a teaser video up on the GRID Youtube channel, (2)...