Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

Discus and support Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Or they will wait 6 months and release a 'remastered' version for currrent gen consoles Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 17, 2014.

  1. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game


    Or they will wait 6 months and release a 'remastered' version for currrent gen consoles
     
    Boas BS5, Apr 22, 2014
    #31
  2. Codger... give me 7 numbers between 1 and 49 Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game :)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 22, 2014
    #32
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    My bet is on what Boas said, a remastered version at some point :-/
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 22, 2014
    #33
  4. Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    Yeah that sounds more than likely. Going off how TR pulled it off, it cant be too bad so long as they do it properly. I cant see a new build though so my money is there too.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 22, 2014
    #34
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Rather suspect that Grid probably sells more in Europe they will wait untill all European countries have the Xbox One released in them.

    This one looks like a Grid/ToCA hybrid game but they say the handling has been improved & there's more real life tracks.

    It's a new racing game so i'll be getting it Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game :)
     
    Daft Badger, Apr 22, 2014
    #35
  6. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    So all of this ended up being a whole load of nothing?

    How annoying.

    I enjoyed the GRID series.

    Oh well at least there's a "Dragon Age: Inquisition" trailer on the dashboard now.
     
    Azrael008uk, Apr 22, 2014
    #36
  7. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    @ Badger, that wouldn't surprise me.

    Talking of which, when does Xbox One release in more countries/regions, I think it's October but not 100% sure.
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 22, 2014
    #37
  8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    September i think for a lot of countries
     
    Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
    #38
  9. Lofty Who Win User

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    I think I need one, I even asked the wife for a massage this morning, the reply I got was ...

    "Just make sure you have tea ready for when I get home weirdo" ... No sympathy anywhere lol

    Getting back on topic ...

    I've been following various posts/tweet regarding Codemasters/Next gen version of this new Grid, quite a few think Codemasters are holding off giving out too much info whether it be about Grid, F1 etc until E3 so fingers crossed.

    I'm still hoping to get official word on Forza Horizon 2, that would cheer me up. Some news on Project Cars would cheer me up aswell!

    In fact, just give me news on any new racers coming lol
  10. Randver Win User

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    I guess the upside is at least I'll be playing it with a wheel rather than a controller since it's not coming out for next gen systems.
  11. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    Id like a PGR or a touring car game or even a next gen Formula 1 game with a classic mode from the 70's 80's and 90's
  12. Dynamic Sausage Win User

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    I'd welcome a new Grid game. Played the first one although didn't own it long due to wanting another new game shortly after. It was great fun, I just never got round to buying the second as I stopped gaming for quite some time.

    As for the F1 game which has been mentioned here, that's another game I'd welcome. I missed the older ones during my little hiatus but was actually quite excited for them during the early speculation. Hopefully we get a next gen F1 game soon that's worth
    buying.
  13. Boas BS5 Win User

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    Or they will wait 6 months and release a 'remastered' version for currrent gen consoles
Thema:

Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

Loading...
  1. Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game - Similar Threads - Video Brace yourselves

  2. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  3. Xbox series x - no video output.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x - no video output.: Hi, xbox series x turns on without video output, TV refuses to switch to HDMI - goes black and goes back to home screen immediately( Sony 55xr80j ). I can still turn off Xbox with remote. Feels...
  4. Update video quality for iPad cloud users

    in XboX Insiders
    Update video quality for iPad cloud users: Video seems to show up laggy even with fast starlink internet submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox game clips slow recent video lagging

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game clips slow recent video lagging: Ive been on Xbox for years and the recent game clips/upload etc clips have been horrible since day one. If I want to rematch some clips or screenshots it's such a slow process IF it works. Most of...
  6. So stoked for the 2026 backpacking season! Full YT video coming soon! #backpacking #ozarks

    in XboX Insiders
    So stoked for the 2026 backpacking season! Full YT video coming soon! #backpacking #ozarks: Awesome submitted by /u/xboxleaguegaming [link] [comments]
  7. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  8. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  9. About video capture and content creation. GameDVR errors and possibilities.

    in XboX Insiders
    About video capture and content creation. GameDVR errors and possibilities.: Captures App. When uploading a file to OneDrive, it directly tells you "Upload complete" as the title, even though it clearly indicates that it's uploading in the top right corner. Menu Guide. If...
  10. Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game: It's been rumored for the last year that they are working on two titles. About 6 months ago several rally and TOCA drivers tweeted that they were helping test tracks and car physics for...