Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

Discus and support Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I hope this will come to next gen. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 17, 2014.

  1. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game


    I hope this will come to next gen.
     
    APEXASSASSlN, Apr 18, 2014
    #16
  2. maxen
    maxen Guest
    [quote user="R1CH5TER"]

    A new grid would be awesome, was disapointed grid 2 came out just before the XB1........would have been a great launch title

    [/quote]

    GRID2 had been in development for years, well before the dev kits for next-gen had been given out.

    It was a decent title on the last-gen platforms, they were saying it was extracting everything from the resources available to them on each one.

    [quote user="Lofty Who"]

    I enjoyed the Grid games but would rather TOCA or even a next gen F1 title than Grid.

    [/quote]

    I would have thought another F1 title would be given. As for which gen, we'll have to see, but it would be nice to see them only go with next-gen and not split development resources between generations.
     
    maxen, Apr 19, 2014
    #17
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Apr 21, 2014
    #18
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    Lofty Who, Apr 21, 2014
    #19
  5. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
  6. SirSkunkalot
    SirSkunkalot Guest
    Well it seems the new game is grid autosport

    And codger was spot on as its last gen only

    This has just been anounced on twitter(@gridgame and @codemasters)
     
    SirSkunkalot, Apr 21, 2014
    #21
  7. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    ^ Told you Codger would jinx it :-/

    I might pick it up on PC but will wait to after release to see what the feedback is.
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 21, 2014
    #22
  8. SirSkunkalot
    SirSkunkalot Guest

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    Yep it sucks big time i wish they would start thinking about this gen more and im not being funny

    But start to think less about the last gen

    But its all about the numbers

    Sorry but this has really got my goat this morning
     
    SirSkunkalot, Apr 21, 2014
    #23
  9. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I'm sure Codemasters have a few racing titles planned for next gen but have to say I'm a little disappointed that this isn't being released for next gen consoles.

    Also a little surprised we've had no concrete news from them about other future next gen titles.

    Oh well.
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 21, 2014
    #24
  10. Time to start a Forza Horizon 2 thread then yes? ;-p

    I'm gutted that this isn't coming out for Xbox One but I half expected it if I'm honest. Just hope they don't go the same way with F1 this year.
     
    artful c0dger, Apr 22, 2014
    #25
  11. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Codger you rusty blimp! you had to say it didn't you, well you had my thoughts in a txt so I'll just leave it there ;-p
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 22, 2014
    #26
  12. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Apr 22, 2014
    #27
  13. Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    I'm guessing they're waiting on (or getting to grips with) MS's X1 tools, etc.
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Apr 22, 2014
    #28
  14. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    Or they are just waiting for a bigger install base. Over 150 million 360/PS3s vs less than 15 million X1/PS4s.
     
    The1337gamer, Apr 22, 2014
    #29
  15. ^^^ Possibly... or waiting to use revenue from 360/PS3/PC to fund X1/PS4 ?
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Apr 22, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

Loading...
  1. Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game - Similar Threads - Video Brace yourselves

  2. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  3. Xbox series x - no video output.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x - no video output.: Hi, xbox series x turns on without video output, TV refuses to switch to HDMI - goes black and goes back to home screen immediately( Sony 55xr80j ). I can still turn off Xbox with remote. Feels...
  4. Update video quality for iPad cloud users

    in XboX Insiders
    Update video quality for iPad cloud users: Video seems to show up laggy even with fast starlink internet submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox game clips slow recent video lagging

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game clips slow recent video lagging: Ive been on Xbox for years and the recent game clips/upload etc clips have been horrible since day one. If I want to rematch some clips or screenshots it's such a slow process IF it works. Most of...
  6. So stoked for the 2026 backpacking season! Full YT video coming soon! #backpacking #ozarks

    in XboX Insiders
    So stoked for the 2026 backpacking season! Full YT video coming soon! #backpacking #ozarks: Awesome submitted by /u/xboxleaguegaming [link] [comments]
  7. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  8. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  9. About video capture and content creation. GameDVR errors and possibilities.

    in XboX Insiders
    About video capture and content creation. GameDVR errors and possibilities.: Captures App. When uploading a file to OneDrive, it directly tells you "Upload complete" as the title, even though it clearly indicates that it's uploading in the top right corner. Menu Guide. If...
  10. Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game: It's been rumored for the last year that they are working on two titles. About 6 months ago several rally and TOCA drivers tweeted that they were helping test tracks and car physics for...