Video and Audio Streaming ONLY! Option (NOT) Remote Play! In New Game Streaming App (beta)!

Discus and support Video and Audio Streaming ONLY! Option (NOT) Remote Play! In New Game Streaming App (beta)! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please add the ability to the new xbox game streaming app (beta) allowing us to simply stream the games video and audio ONLY! Without forcing us to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/storm36969, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Video and Audio Streaming ONLY! Option (NOT) Remote Play! In New Game Streaming App (beta)!

Please add the ability to the new xbox game streaming app (beta) allowing us to simply stream the games video and audio ONLY! Without forcing us to connect a bluetooth enabled controller and remote play the games. I and alot of other content creators are simply trying to stream our gameplay using the game streaming (beta) app. If you would add this ability I'm sure everyone complaining about the new xbox app would quiet down. Just make it an option in the settings, a simple checkbox, Video and Audio Streaming Only! or aka (NOT) Remote Play!

submitted by /u/storm36969
    [link] [comments]

/u/storm36969, Jan 15, 2021
  2. GregAk Win User

Windows PCs can't find Xbox One on the network

SOLVED: I had to turn on Media streaming in "Media streaming options", a buried control panel screen that the only way I know how to find is by going to the start screen (win 8) or start menu (win 7) and typing "media sh". I also installed the Xbox Video
    app on the Xbox. Without it installed, video files were playing audio-only in the Xbox Music app.
  3. Christopher Kinford Win User

Why get rid of streaming to xbox app?

I mean for using it just to stream the video/audio to computer while still playing on the Xbox in order to screen capture to streamlabs in order to have more creativity with twitch.

Now my only option I know of is to buy a capture card.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Really bad delay and quality in Xbox Streaming

Improve streaming on Xbox Improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance

By making a few adjustments to your home network, you can improve your audio and video quality when streaming games. Try the suggestions on this page to improve your game streaming performance when using the Xbox app on Windows 10.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Capture

As others have stated, there is no way to record your audio while using the 'record from now' function.

I stream to mixer and that captures my mics audio, and it's really easy to do too.

The only other alternatives to a capture card is to stream directly from your console to Mixer or Twitch, or use the Xbox App on Windows 10 to stream your console's audio and video to the windows 10 device, then you can use some other software to record,
    or stream. ( I hope that made sense).
  6. KevinGentle-[xboxven Win User

Console connection missing from new Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10?

the new xbox (Beta) app does not have the streaming feature. You need to keep using the companion app until the streaming feature is added to the new app.
Thema:

Video and Audio Streaming ONLY! Option (NOT) Remote Play! In New Game Streaming App (beta)!

1. Video and Audio Streaming ONLY! Option (NOT) Remote Play! In New Game Streaming App (beta)! - Similar Threads - Video Audio Streaming

2. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  3. Audio issues on Series X 4K YouTube videos

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues on Series X 4K YouTube videos: Does anyone know of a fix for this issue? The audio pops and crackles intermittently throughout any 4k video when viewing YouTube. This issue is on a wired headset plugged into the controller. It...
  4. Windows 11 Xbox App Video Freezes, but Audio/Inputs Continue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 Xbox App Video Freezes, but Audio/Inputs Continue: I've had a problem where I'll fire up the Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC and start remote playing with my Xbox, but after a few seconds the video will freeze. However, the audio will continue, and...
  5. Youtube videos audio continues to play but the video itself is frozen.

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube videos audio continues to play but the video itself is frozen.: For the last few days now every now and then while I'm on Youtube the video im watching would stop seconds in and only have the audio come through. It happen occasionally and I've tried restarting...
  6. Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.

in XBoX on Windows
    Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.: When recording video with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled. 28dd10db-d971-4525-92f1-2d66850fbf8f
  7. Youtube app audio de-synchronizing with video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube app audio de-synchronizing with video: Watching videos that are longer than one hour lead to the audio becoming desynchronized with the video slowly to a point where it becomes unwatchable. it seems like this has been an issue for...
  8. The youtube app still has the audio/video desync?

in XboX Insiders
    The youtube app still has the audio/video desync?: So the Audio/Video bug still exists where the video plays slower than the audio and I have to constantly pause it for the video to catch up. This bug has been around for a while it seems and is...
  9. Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All": Hello, I am using Windows 11 and took a video using Windows Game Bar. I could hear audio the entire time I took the capture, and capturing settings were set to "All" yet the video has no sound....
  10. Stream from Xbox One to Beam - No in-game audio, just video on Beam.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stream from Xbox One to Beam - No in-game audio, just video on Beam.: I've attempted to broadcast from XB1 to Beam. Everything seems to look fine but there is no in-game audio on the Beam stream, just video. I do have audio and video on my TV....