Vibrations not working with Elite 2 Controller when connected via Bluetooth on PC

Discus and support Vibrations not working with Elite 2 Controller when connected via Bluetooth on PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently purchased the Xbox Elite 2 Wireless controller. I use this controller via Bluetooth. The problem is when I play games like Forza 5 on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShishirSam, Oct 2, 2023.

1. ShishirSam
    ShishirSam Guest

Vibrations not working with Elite 2 Controller when connected via Bluetooth on PC

I have recently purchased the Xbox Elite 2 Wireless controller. I use this controller via Bluetooth. The problem is when I play games like Forza 5 on my PC, I do not get any vibrations. The vibration only works if the usb cable is connected which is inconvenient. Also I have updated the controller via the xbox accessories app, but still I don't get any vibrations in the controller. It being an expensive controller, I am sure this should not be a default behavior.

:)

ShishirSam, Oct 2, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: