Vibration Xbox One Elite

Discus and support Vibration Xbox One Elite in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello ! I train thoroughly on the new MotoGP. I had an Xbox 360 Burn controller (with two paddles in the back) but that ended up giving up a week ago.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Xx Onizuka 51, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Vibration Xbox One Elite

Hello !

Je m'entraine fond sur le nouveau MotoGP. J'avais une manette Xbox 360 Burn (avec deux palettes l'arrière) mais qui a fini par rendre l'âme y'a une semaine. Je suis donc passé sur la Elite Xbox One, une manette palette également et très confortable.
    Cela étant, j'ai un soucis, et un grand soucis même !

Il ce trouve que la manette gère les vibrations tout autrement que la manette Xbox 360. La 360 vibrait dès lors que le pneu avant déccrochait.

La Elite est différente : dès que vous freinez un peu sur l'angle, ça vibre (et pas beaucoup). C'est très déstabilisant car on a plus aucune sensation sur l'avant du coup et dur dur de connaître la limite...

Auriez-vous des solutions par rapport ça ? Microsoft propose un petit soft téléchargeable pour la manette sur le Store mais rien ne règle mon soucis Vibration Xbox One Elite :(

:)

Xx Onizuka 51, Jul 17, 2018
  2. JetEyeKnight
    JetEyeKnight Guest
    Why is my Xbox One Elite Controller not vibrating in Destiny despite vibration being enabled in game and in the App?

Why is my Xbox One Elite Controller not vibrating in Destiny despite vibration being enabled in game and in the Xbox Accessories App???

JetEyeKnight, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    my pc xbox controler stuck vibrating in fifa 17

What controller are you using? Usually you should be able to switch of vibration/change settings within the game itself.

You can change the settings only on an Xbox by following the instructions here- https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/change-controller-vibration

If you own an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, you can disable vibrations on a per-controller per-profile basis through the Xbox Accessories app on Windows 10 or Xbox One.

Ishan8123, Jul 17, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Vibration Xbox One Elite

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide, and then select System > Settings.
    2. Select Ease of Access > Controller, and then select Vibration settings.
    3. Choose the controller you want to change and select Configure.
      • For an Xbox Elite Controller, select the configuration profile you want to change. Then select
        Edit > Vibration and move the sliders to adjust vibration settings.
      • For the Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.

M3tal Daz3, Jul 17, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Vibration Xbox One Elite