very need help

Discus and support very need help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. There is a problem... In your web site show that i have 15£, but on my xbox 360 didnt show that i have it. What i have to do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SupermanLTU, Nov 28, 2014.

1. SupermanLTU
    SupermanLTU Guest

very need help

Hello. There is a problem... In your web site show that i have 15£, but on my xbox 360 didnt show that i have it. What i have to do?

:)

SupermanLTU, Nov 28, 2014
  2. Need help very serious

Help me

Dark_Matter31, Nov 28, 2014
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Need help very serious

IDK but 8+1 is a bukake with your mom.

Stray2615, Nov 28, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

very need help

Go to Settings>Accounts and check the Payment Option area to see what you have on your account.

If it does not show there then perhaps the currency you have on the account is listed for a different country. You can check that at commerce.microsoft.com

onyxishere, Nov 28, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

very need help

Go to Settings>Accounts and check the Payment Option area to see what you have on your account.

If it does not show there then perhaps the currency you have on the account is listed for a different country. You can check that at commerce.microsoft.com
  6. H1GH D3FF Win User

Help is needed very fast!

^^^ I thought the same thing.
  7. JSR Devon Win User

Wait, the Autovista challenges are hard? I thought they were easier than any other races
  8. A1 Rick Win User

get a sterering wheel and pedals, you will never look back, its the only way to play.

you only really need TDC for R1 cars and some BHP rich cars, tho even with them all on, the autovista challenges are so very hard, am giving up on them till my skill level imporves ha ha
  9. luny lunacide Win User

lol my profile>difficulty i think cant remember how to get into it but there is a way to change your difficulty settings
Thema:

very need help

1. very need help - Similar Threads - very need help

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  4. If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  5. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  6. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  7. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...
  8. My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...: I'm using an Xbox One S controller. I have tried to wipe them and it only fixed it for a short matter of time. Can somebody please tell me your method of fixing this?...
  9. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...
  10. I need help, I lost my data due to a power outage, I am very upset about this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I lost my data due to a power outage, I am very upset about this: I lost data due to a power outage. The data is corrupted and it took several hours. Is there a way to restore them? Either from mojang or from my system. 0d46ec84-0a53-46cb-b2c9-a61e917da2fe