Very low rtx 2060 performance

Discus and support Very low rtx 2060 performance in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear MS I recently bought a lenovo legion laptop with a Ryzen 5 4600H, 16gb ram and a rtx 2060. The GPU perforamnce is very very low. Fortnite on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BjarkeBonke, Dec 10, 2023.

1. BjarkeBonke
    BjarkeBonke Guest

Dear MS

I recently bought a lenovo legion laptop with a Ryzen 5 4600H, 16gb ram and a rtx 2060.

The GPU perforamnce is very very low.

Fortnite on lowest possible settings is running at 20 - 60 fps

3dmark score is less 3000. Other similar laptops scores over 6000

what is wrong?

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/103837442?

:)

BjarkeBonke, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

The Time Spy Score is a little low, even for the mobile variant of the RTX 2060

Running the game off the battery or the mains supply?

Updated the graphics card driver?
  3. BjarkeBonke Win User

thanks for the advice :)
    meery x-mas :)
  4. BjarkeBonke Win User

pluged in. all settings set to high performance. newest Nvidia driver installed.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Did you buy this machine 'new' or second hand?

The R5 4600H and the RTX 2060 are nearly four year old hardware.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Done.
    No differences
    I'm not 100% certain then I'm afraid.

You can test in-game performance by downloading and running MSI Afterburner. This will allow you to see the CPU, GPU and memory utilisation in-game via on-screen overlay.

May need to get your machine refurbished/cleaned. The 3D Mark test showed the CPU hitting 91c, which in itself isn't unusual for a laptop, but it will likely cause thermal throttling which will reduce performance.

I'm not sure what else to suggest. I am a PC gamer, and I've built machines, but these were desktops, I'm not overly experienced with mobile/laptop PC gaming (other than my Steam Deck). My main gaming machine is a large tower gaming PC.

You should try posting on the Steam Hardware forum https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/11/

Or the popular Linus Tech Tips forums https://linustechtips.com/
Thema:

1. Very low rtx 2060 performance - Similar Threads - Very low rtx

2. My speakers are very quiet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My speakers are very quiet: I recently bought a pair of surf onn speakers and they are very quiet. I have them plugged into my controller because my monitor has not audio output i have look throughout the settings and cant...
  3. Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny: Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny 07ce3447-e72a-45b0-81a6-ef390f0e0922
  4. My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat

in XboX Insiders
    My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat: I can’t hear anything in party chat and can’t communicate as everything is way too choppy. I tried buying a new headset trying a different controller, my NAT Type is good. I haven’t tried a new...
  5. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  6. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  7. If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  8. My xbox series x audio is very low.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x audio is very low.: My xbox series x has very low sound coming from the TV all of a sudden. I've messed with the audio settings. Did a reset and still very low audio. The TV audio works fine with everything else but...
  9. Volume on my Series X very low, except the power up chime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume on my Series X very low, except the power up chime: Hello, My Xbox Series X is connected to an audio receiver which is plugged into my projector, and everything worked fine until some days ago. I noticed that the power up chime sounded loud and...
  10. Microsoft Modern Wireless headset-Audio sounds very low

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Modern Wireless headset-Audio sounds very low: I just recently purchase the Microsoft modern wireless headset. Im using it on a brand new Dell Laptop via USB and operating it on the Ringcentral dialer system app for work. The audio while using...