Very limited female Bleach & Naruto avatar costumes!

Discus and support Very limited female Bleach & Naruto avatar costumes! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a big fan of Bleach and Naruto animes! So when I seen them in the Avatar store.. I said: Hell yeah!!! But! When I went into them....WTF?! Came to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlyDarknell, Jan 31, 2014.

1. SlyDarknell
    SlyDarknell Guest

I am a big fan of Bleach and Naruto animes! So when I seen them in the Avatar store.. I said: Hell yeah!!! But! When I went into them....WTF?! Came to mind! Why is it more male avatar costumes than females?! For females its only Sakura ( for Naruto ) and
    Orihime ( for Bleach ) OMG!! Where is ( starting with Naruto ) Mizukage, Kurenai Yuhi, Hinata, Ino, Tenten, Tsunade, Konan, and the female version of Naruto?! Now for Bleach: Soi fon, Yoruichi, Nelliel tu Odelschwanck, Rangiku Matsumoto, Kukaku Shiba, and
    Nemu Kurotsuchi! OMG!! I hope it will be a update to both Naruto & Bleach's avatar stores. Because it REALLY do suck to see one female costume for both of them!

:)

SlyDarknell, Jan 31, 2014
  2. Bleach XBA
    Bleach XBA Guest
    Bleach Avatar items

Same pics that Goku posted was what I had noticed with the Bleach items.

My gamertag has bleach in it because Bleach is my favorite Anime of all time.

When I saw this on the marketplace I thought my dreams were answered.

Eventually I was able to purchase the Hollow Ichigo Costume for $3.99 Canadian.

My friend just got paid today and he noticed there isn't a Bleach avatar gear box in the Avatar Marketplace anymore so he is kinda bummed out about it. I wanted to buy another outfit too.

Why has it disappeared from there? Is my costume now considered limited edition?

Bleach XBA, Jan 31, 2014
  3. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    Very limited female Bleach outfits

I assume you're referring to the Avatar marketplace?

The owners of the franchise (not Microsoft) decide what outfits are added, and what isn't added. You'll need to take this up with them.

Dirty Loco, Jan 31, 2014
  4. DigiLuigi
    DigiLuigi Guest

She's referring to another forum regular. Kind of a weird thing to post as a response though.

Also Temari. I'd love to see Nel as a costume. I doubt this will happen though, this is pretty much a reflection of the state of the overall female avatar marketplace.

DigiLuigi, Feb 1, 2014
  5. It's because vote seems to have the answer for everything. I hate explaining my humor.

BizarroMantis, Feb 2, 2014
  6. groovy3
    groovy3 Guest
    You need a tifa outfit. Gotta dolphin kick the s@#% out of people

groovy3, Feb 2, 2014
  7. DigiLuigi
    DigiLuigi Guest
    [quote user="BizarroMantis"]

It's because vote seems to have the answer for everything. I hate explaining my humor.

[/quote]I get that, but you're responding to a CUL1 who doesn't know anyone here. "What's a Votedc?"

DigiLuigi, Feb 2, 2014
  8. Very limited female Bleach & Naruto avatar costumes!

I didn't think she would. I asked for voteDC because I figured she'd come in and see it. Nevermind...I'm having to explain too much. Carry on.

BizarroMantis, Oct 31, 2018
  9. DigiLuigi Win User

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]

It's because vote seems to have the answer for everything. I hate explaining my humor.

[/quote]I get that, but you're responding to a CUL1 who doesn't know anyone here. "What's a Votedc?"
  10. BizarroMantis Win User

11. DigiLuigi Win User

She's referring to another forum regular. Kind of a weird thing to post as a response though.

Also Temari. I'd love to see Nel as a costume. I doubt this will happen though, this is pretty much a reflection of the state of the overall female avatar marketplace.
  12. BizarroMantis Win User

I didn't think she would. I asked for voteDC because I figured she'd come in and see it. Nevermind...I'm having to explain too much. Carry on.
  13. groovy3 Win User

You need a tifa outfit. Gotta dolphin kick the s@#% out of people
Thema:

1. Very limited female Bleach & Naruto avatar costumes! - Similar Threads - Very limited female

2. My speakers are very quiet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My speakers are very quiet: I recently bought a pair of surf onn speakers and they are very quiet. I have them plugged into my controller because my monitor has not audio output i have look throughout the settings and cant...
  3. Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny: Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny 07ce3447-e72a-45b0-81a6-ef390f0e0922
  4. My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat

in XboX Insiders
    My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat: I can’t hear anything in party chat and can’t communicate as everything is way too choppy. I tried buying a new headset trying a different controller, my NAT Type is good. I haven’t tried a new...
  5. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  6. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  7. If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  8. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  9. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  10. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...