Very Bad Purchasing Development - Minecraft

Discus and support Very Bad Purchasing Development - Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a second copy of Minecraft (complete edition with Java and Bedrock + extra content) on the Microsoft Shop site. I gave my credit card and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert Heitzler, Sep 25, 2023.

1. Very Bad Purchasing Development - Minecraft

I purchased a second copy of Minecraft (complete edition with Java and Bedrock + extra content) on the Microsoft Shop site. I gave my credit card and everything. I received no email receipt. I then went to the Mojang support site to check if it was there after checking the Microsoft game site. I had to answer 5 math questions with dice (who programed that?!?!?). I downloaded the launcher, could not get that to go, which I fixed by running as Admin ... but alas again, no license, just a purchase screen.

At this point, as an investor in Microsoft, I'm wondering what the is going one. Why would you pay multiple people to mess this up so much? You've added so much friction I'm considering selling my stock due to the poor experience. If I did not have kids asking for this, I would have left you and this game in the dust hours ago. If I sent you a bill for my time it would be over $1000 of time. You HAVE to fix your integration before you take code public. This is simply devoid of intelligence.

What does one have to do to pay you and get the product in return? Uniform Commercial code requires this. I expect an answer in 48 hours. In the meantime I'll try buying it again and you'll need to refund me any duplicate charges.

Now that I've consumed you time in return - how do I resolve the fact I have multiple accounts with multiple kids, with two copies of Minecraft on two separate PC's having purchased a license I don't see anywhere? If your answer is I need to talk to a person, that's a broken process. Please advise.

:)

Robert Heitzler, Sep 25, 2023
  2. Lavenia A. Win User

Hi Robert Heitzler,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. This is definitely not the situation we want you to experience.

Firstly, I recommend checking your Microsoft account purchase history to see if the purchase went through successfully. You can do this by going to account.microsoft.com and signing in with your Microsoft account. From there, click on "Payment & billing" and then "Order history" to see a list of your recent purchases. If you see the Minecraft purchase there, then it was successful, and you should have received an email receipt. If you don't see it there, then the purchase may not have gone through, and you should try purchasing it again.

Regarding the issue with the license not appearing, I suggest checking your Microsoft account to ensure that the purchase was properly linked to your account. If you still cannot find the license, I recommend reaching out our live support team to further check your account. Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team:

• Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    • Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    • If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    • Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    • Select the "Contact Us" button
    • Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    • The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    • On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    • If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    • Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

In terms of multiple accounts and licenses, it is recommended to consolidate all accounts and licenses under one Microsoft account to avoid confusion and ensure that all purchases are properly linked.

As much as I would love to help you with this, we unfortunately don't have enough resources in the community to proceed and check your account. We can provide you with a troubleshooting guide. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  3. Lavenia A. Win User

Hi Robert Heitzler,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread going forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Lavenia
  4. FatherOfAtticus Win User

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox 360 version) - Why not in Xbox One if already exists for both consoles?

Also, from a developer standpoint, why would they allow the 360 version of the game to be downloaded on a platform that you can purchase the game on? That's not only bad business but would make a lot of people who purchased it on the One very angry.
  5. boxanata Win User

Minecraft coming to 360 - with Kinect support!!

Problem is, it's not being developed by Mojang, but by 4J Studios. So this could turn out good or it could turn out very bad.

Either way, I love Minecraft! Lately it's been getting in the way of my BC2 gaming. So Addictive!
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Review Embargos

If the game developers/publishers don't want bad publicity from review sites, then they need to make good games - it's as simple as that. The very idea of having embargoes in the 1st place inherently supports the development of bad games which, IMO, should
    not be allowed.
Thema:

1. Very Bad Purchasing Development - Minecraft - Similar Threads - Very Bad Purchasing

2. My speakers are very quiet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My speakers are very quiet: I recently bought a pair of surf onn speakers and they are very quiet. I have them plugged into my controller because my monitor has not audio output i have look throughout the settings and cant...
  3. Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny: Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny 07ce3447-e72a-45b0-81a6-ef390f0e0922
  4. My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat

in XboX Insiders
    My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat: I can’t hear anything in party chat and can’t communicate as everything is way too choppy. I tried buying a new headset trying a different controller, my NAT Type is good. I haven’t tried a new...
  5. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  6. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  7. If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  8. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  9. While playing Starfield on my Xbox Series X the game has very bad pixelation while playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While playing Starfield on my Xbox Series X the game has very bad pixelation while playing...: [img] I have tried all the troubleshooting steps for the game to resolve the issue of pixelation. (remove, re-install, power-off, HDMI cable change, etc) I have attached a screenshot of the game...
  10. Very bad roblox (xbox) graphical issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very bad roblox (xbox) graphical issues.: Hello, recently my xbox roblox has been experiencing some major graphical issues, this appears to happen with most of the games, and also my friends have mentioned there experience with this too,...