Very bad ping on call of duty advanced warfare

Discus and support Very bad ping on call of duty advanced warfare in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi for the past 2 days i have been getting very very bad lag so bad that it is unplayable please help thanks df9da9cf-dd4f-4732-8e88-71c9a32ddaf1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hawkeyes699, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Hawkeyes699
    Hawkeyes699 Guest

Hi for the past 2 days i have been getting very very bad lag so bad that it is unplayable please help thanks

:)

Hawkeyes699, Jan 17, 2015
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Jan 17, 2015
  3. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest
    R1CH5TER, Jan 17, 2015
  4. Filly Phlex Win User

Help/Advice

Not all of off the call of duties are that bad. Here's a list of how online is in terms of hacking/modding.

Call of Duty 4 = BAD

Call of Duty: World at War = VERY BAD

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 = OK

Call of Duty: Black Ops = GREAT

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 = TBD

5. Elite Rampant Win User

Help/Advice

[quote user="A1 KILL SAUCE"]

Not all of off the call of duties are that bad. Here's a list of how online is in terms of hacking/modding.

Call of Duty 4 = BAD

Call of Duty: World at War = VERY BAD

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 = OK

Call of Duty: Black Ops = GREAT

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 = TBD

[/quote]I might expect Black Ops to go bad when Treyarch come out with another game.
  6. HulkUK75 Win User

Best Call of Duty Game?

call of duty advance warfare zombies, but at the moment call of duty blackout
  7. R1CH5TER Win User

COD: Advanced Warfare

8. zXN1ght FuRyXz Win User

Best Call of Duty Game?

Call of duty advanced warfare.
Thema:

1. Very bad ping on call of duty advanced warfare - Similar Threads - Very bad ping

2. My speakers are very quiet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My speakers are very quiet: I recently bought a pair of surf onn speakers and they are very quiet. I have them plugged into my controller because my monitor has not audio output i have look throughout the settings and cant...
  3. Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny: Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny 07ce3447-e72a-45b0-81a6-ef390f0e0922
  4. My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat

in XboX Insiders
    My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat: I can’t hear anything in party chat and can’t communicate as everything is way too choppy. I tried buying a new headset trying a different controller, my NAT Type is good. I haven’t tried a new...
  5. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  6. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  7. If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  8. Very Bad Purchasing Development - Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very Bad Purchasing Development - Minecraft: I purchased a second copy of Minecraft (complete edition with Java and Bedrock + extra content) on the Microsoft Shop site. I gave my credit card and everything. I received no email receipt. I...
  9. While playing Starfield on my Xbox Series X the game has very bad pixelation while playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While playing Starfield on my Xbox Series X the game has very bad pixelation while playing...: [img] I have tried all the troubleshooting steps for the game to resolve the issue of pixelation. (remove, re-install, power-off, HDMI cable change, etc) I have attached a screenshot of the game...
  10. Very bad roblox (xbox) graphical issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very bad roblox (xbox) graphical issues.: Hello, recently my xbox roblox has been experiencing some major graphical issues, this appears to happen with most of the games, and also my friends have mentioned there experience with this too,...