verkeerde versie Minecraft gekocht, graag ruilen[Translation-Wrong version Minecraft...

Discus and support verkeerde versie Minecraft gekocht, graag ruilen[Translation-Wrong version Minecraft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ik heb Minecraft Starter gekocht en dit moet zijn: Minecraft Master. Hoe kan ik dit ruilen? [Translation-I have bought Minecraft Starter and this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris_74HF, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Chris_74HF
    Chris_74HF Guest

verkeerde versie Minecraft gekocht, graag ruilen[Translation-Wrong version Minecraft...

Ik heb Minecraft Starter gekocht en dit moet zijn: Minecraft Master. Hoe kan ik dit ruilen?

[Translation-I have bought Minecraft Starter and this should be: Minecraft Master. How can I exchange this?]

:)

Chris_74HF, Aug 26, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

verkeerde versie Minecraft gekocht, graag ruilen[Translation-Wrong version Minecraft bought, like to swap]

Hi Chris,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you bought the wrong pack. You would need to fill out the

refund request
    for the starter, then purchase the master. As there is no way to swap them. If unable to fill out the request you can request a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Minecraft Bedrock ruilen voor Minecraft Java - Verkeerde versie aangeschaft

Hello Martijn van Oss, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

All you need to do is go to Request an Xbox refund | Xbox Support, sign in using the account that made the purchase, select the item you want a refund for and then request the refund!
    After your refund request is approved it shall take from 3 to 5 business days for your money to be back!

Then, you can purchase the right version of the game!

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. Martijn van Oss Win User

Minecraft Bedrock ruilen voor Minecraft Java - Verkeerde versie aangeschaft

This seems to work, I've just opted for the refund. I hope my request will be approved, meanwhile I'm installing the Java version on our PC.

It may be a good idea to add explaination about the two versions is the Microsoft store? It will help preventing future mispurchases ;)

Kind regards,

Martijn
  5. Atherza Win User

Minecraft Xbox one

Translation:

Is it possible to use your reason code from minecraft java edition to play minecraft on the xbox one? If yes how?

Answer:

No, this is not possible to do, they are both separate versions of the game.

Translated Answer:

Nee, dit is niet mogelijk om te doen, het zijn beide afzonderlijke versies van het spel.
  6. FrYnPvP Win User

[FR] ARK Steam

Ducoup je doit le racheter ou comme pour minecraft et minecraft windows je vais recevoir un code

(minecraft ma donné un code minecraft windows vu que j ai acheté la version java)

merci d'avance

Translation:

A lot I have to buy it or like for minecraft and minecraft windows I'll get a code

(minecraft gave me a minecraft windows code since i bought the java version)

thank you in advance
Thema:

1. verkeerde versie Minecraft gekocht, graag ruilen[Translation-Wrong version Minecraft... - Similar Threads - verkeerde versie Minecraft

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  9. letters staan verkeerd om bij microsoft solitaire

in XBoX on Consoles
    letters staan verkeerd om bij microsoft solitaire: hallo, de letters staan verkeerd om bij microsoft solitaire sinds de laatste update, weet iemand haar raad mee en kan mij helpen. gr annie. 0d9fe1d2-d901-4496-821d-ef55c290109b
  10. Verkeerd lan ingegeven

in XBoX on Consoles
    Verkeerd lan ingegeven: Bij activating van mijn gift card heb ik per ongeluk een verkeerd land opgegeven waardoor ik nu mijn geld kwijt ben . Hoe kan ik dit terug krijgen . 8d176c24-ab65-4429-bbab-9f63f8edb0dd