Verizon Verizon Jetpack 890L: Xbox One X won't connect to Verizon Jetpack

Discus and support Verizon Verizon Jetpack 890L: Xbox One X won't connect to Verizon Jetpack in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Verizon (Hotspots) Verizon Jetpack 890L: Xbox One X won't connect to Verizon Jetpack My Xbox won't connect to the jet pack. It will recognize the hot... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WADESWORLD33, Apr 9, 2018.

1. WADESWORLD33
    WADESWORLD33 Guest

Verizon (Hotspots) Verizon Jetpack 890L: Xbox One X won't connect to Verizon Jetpack
    My Xbox won't connect to the jet pack. It will recognize the hot spot and password, but when it checks the connection, it continues to drop the service.

:)

WADESWORLD33, Apr 9, 2018
  2. Verizon Verizon Jetpack 890L: PLEASE HELP

Verizon (Hotspots) Verizon Jetpack 890L: PLEASE HELP
    It will not be the best of the connections yet you can use your iPhone as wifi hotspot

CrEaTiVPRinCsS7, Apr 9, 2018
  3. Verizon Verizon Jetpack 890L: Verizon Jetpack and Xbox LIVE

Verizon (Hotspots) Verizon Jetpack 890L: Verizon Jetpack and Xbox LIVE
    Hello.

I live in the country and do not have access to wifi unless it is hughes net which i have heard lags very bad so i am wondering if i can get a verizon jetpack and be able to game on xbox LIVE

whitehammer8167, Apr 9, 2018
  4. Dogg5 Win User

Using the 4G LTE Verizon Jetpack Mobile Hotspot with the Xbox 360?

I just got the Verizon jetpack 890L and Original Xbox360 sees the SSID name but will not connect any further, can I get some help on setting it up?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Verizon Verizon Jetpack 890L: PLEASE HELP

It will not be the best of the connections yet you can use your iPhone as wifi hotspot
  6. oXJay420Xo Win User

Trying to connect xbox 360 to Verizon Jetpack 890L

i have been trying to fix this for days now. i have a jetpack 890l going to a netgear range extender wn2000rpt v2 then (by ethernet) to a seperate d-link router. it is hard to get into the d-link router but after several attempts it let me in. i then put
    my xbox into DMZ(de-militarize zone) and opened all four ports. the d-link router was used before when i had att dsl internet.

the jetpack has no UPnP and when i port forward thru the jetpack or dmz thru the jetpack nether would work. i called both xbox and verizon but they couldnt figure it out. i suggested i try the above idea and the xbox support person said it may work. and
    it did.

if u are use a wireless adapter or an xbox with wireless i suggest getting a wireless router and link it to the jetpack. this was the only way i could get mine to work. just make sure it is a xbox live compatible router d-link has served me well for years
    but netgear make some also.

I hope this helps!

P.S. THANK YOU Amilia(maybe misspelled) from xbox tech support for trying so hard to fix this when verizon tried to pass the buck.
  7. Verachi Win User

Looks like your modem is not compatible with the xbox. Look at this list,
    Xbox LIVE compatible hardware list.

I don't see Verizon Jetpack 890L anywhere in there. If possible get a router that is compatible with the Xbox. If you have any question on what is compatible click on the link I provided you. Good luck!
  8. VibroPlex Win User

Thema:

1. Verizon Verizon Jetpack 890L: Xbox One X won't connect to Verizon Jetpack - Similar Threads - Verizon Verizon Jetpack

2. I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...: I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and paid for. But Xbox is saying that it never...
  3. Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon: I have had 3 fradulent charges to my Verizon wireless bill and was told by Verizon to reach out to Microsoft to take care of these fradulent charges. I don't have any of the 3 purchases on my...
  4. Verizon payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon payment method: Hello I am trying to buy 2800 vbucks from Fortnite with the Verizon option for payment whenever I buy something it keeps on declining my purchases but like 2 weeks ago I used the same payment...
  5. How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios: When I turn on my game and try to play DMZ it won’t connect due to high packet loss 100% 7333ada5-bce4-4337-b6aa-bf24d19461e6
  6. How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate...: Verizon says to contact Microsoft about these charges. There is no order number or history of a purchase. No one is ever available to talk fc1d8d57-18aa-486b-9280-9bb7f1059e14
  7. Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping: I have recently switched to this internet service a week ago, and ever since I am having horrible ping while trying to play online games. Ping goes all the way up to 800ms but typically around...
  8. Verizon Verizon Jetpack 890L: PLEASE HELP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Verizon Verizon Jetpack 890L: PLEASE HELP: Verizon (Hotspots) Verizon Jetpack 890L: PLEASE HELP It will not be the best of the connections yet you can use your iPhone as wifi hotspot abfb012d-346c-4de1-9176-e4dbcb3b4546
  9. Verizon Verizon Jetpack 890L: Verizon Jetpack and Xbox LIVE

Verizon Verizon Jetpack 890L: Verizon Jetpack and Xbox LIVE: Verizon (Hotspots) Verizon Jetpack 890L: Verizon Jetpack and Xbox LIVE Hello. I live in the country and do not have access to wifi unless it is hughes net which i have heard lags very bad so i am...
  10. Verizon Verizon Jetpack 890L: Update problems

Verizon Verizon Jetpack 890L: Update problems: Verizon (Hotspots) Verizon Jetpack 890L: Update problems I tried updating ARK and the update got stuck at 14%. I've tried everything from restarting Xbox to disconnecting from internet and...