Verizon: Verizon FIOS tv guide

Discus and support Verizon: Verizon FIOS tv guide in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Verizon (Hotspots): Verizon FIOS tv guide Hello All, I just received an Xbox one yesterday. Hooked it up and attempted to configure for TV watching... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Huascar, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Huascar
    Huascar Guest

Verizon (Hotspots): Verizon FIOS tv guide
    Hello All, I just received an Xbox one yesterday. Hooked it up and attempted to configure for TV watching (HDMI from cable box to Xbox 1, Xbox 1 to TV). I'm able to watch TV no problem but while adding in my zip code for TV guide info, it would not list
    Verizon FIOS as one of the available providers. Is this an overall block of verizon on Xbox do to Verizons removal of their streaming app or is this just a flook? I'm zip code 19154 in philadelphia if that matters.

Thanks for any assistance.

:)

Huascar, Mar 9, 2017
  2. Streaming TV?

Can someone explain why, if they already have Verizon FIOS, needs a streaming Xbox TV? Does anyone understand the reasoning behind that?

MarcusAlverse, Mar 9, 2017
  3. Mattom
    Mattom Guest
    Microsoft Predicted To Buy Netflix, LinkedIn In 2012

Interesting...there is also rumor that Verizon is looking to launch a non-FiOS video streaming service to compete with Netflix and cable TV providers. And Verizon FiOS is suppose to have video service on Xbox soon.

Mattom, Mar 9, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: