Verizon: Please listen to what I gotta say

Discus and support Verizon: Please listen to what I gotta say in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Verizon (Hotspots): Please listen to what I gotta say Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. To have your ban reviewed by the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by UnsavouryBear35, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Verizon: Please listen to what I gotta say

Verizon (Hotspots): Please listen to what I gotta say
    Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. To have your ban reviewed by the enforcement team you will need file a case review with them by following the instructions at this web link: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

As part of the case review process, you will be required to take a quiz over the code of conduct to test your understanding of it. The code can be found at the same link above.

:)

UnsavouryBear35, Sep 23, 2017
  2. Games you would like to see for the Xbox360?

Damn good games listened from all of you. I gotta say that my favorite was Metal Gear Solid 4.

Assassin Raiden, Sep 23, 2017
  3. Is QuickScope NoScope luck or skill ???

What Dominico said. Wow. I gotta listen to that song again.

Damnnnn...

This is so much better than Rebecca Black!

Defy Lightning, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. To have your ban reviewed by the enforcement team you will need file a case review with them by following the instructions at this web link: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

As part of the case review process, you will be required to take a quiz over the code of conduct to test your understanding of it. The code can be found at the same link above.

Dadwhite, Sep 25, 2017
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. To have your ban reviewed by the enforcement team you will need file a case review with them by following the instructions at this web link: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox please listen to what i have to say…

And I have a ps5 given the broken state of the last of us 2 I wouldn't bother

Haven't beennable to get past the first city due to the known bugs game.breaking bugs and no sony refuses to address it

It's not a bug it is a feature that you can't play past the first city

Sony paid to remove the reviews but it was 500k.negative against 10k posjtive
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Not going to happen.The Last Of Us games are console sellers & Sony will milk the series for as much as they canby keeping them exclusive,.even more so if Microsoft do end up buying Activision/Blizzard.

It;s taken Sony long enough to release a few of their exclusives on PC,they aren't putting them on Xbox.
  8. Tezzerrific Win User

just get a PC and have the best of all worlds, over this year more and more sony exclusives are coming to pc and eventually will release same day as they make a huge amount from pc too. sony like money more than anything else.
  9. ❤️ ���� Win User

It would be amazing if any of this still would have happened. I get it, it won’t happen but the more we talk about it and get xbox and playstation to notice maybe you know change of plans for the future?
Thema:

1. Verizon: Please listen to what I gotta say - Similar Threads - Verizon Please listen

2. I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...: I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and paid for. But Xbox is saying that it never...
  3. Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon: I have had 3 fradulent charges to my Verizon wireless bill and was told by Verizon to reach out to Microsoft to take care of these fradulent charges. I don't have any of the 3 purchases on my...
  4. Verizon payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon payment method: Hello I am trying to buy 2800 vbucks from Fortnite with the Verizon option for payment whenever I buy something it keeps on declining my purchases but like 2 weeks ago I used the same payment...
  5. How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios: When I turn on my game and try to play DMZ it won’t connect due to high packet loss 100% 7333ada5-bce4-4337-b6aa-bf24d19461e6
  6. How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate...: Verizon says to contact Microsoft about these charges. There is no order number or history of a purchase. No one is ever available to talk fc1d8d57-18aa-486b-9280-9bb7f1059e14
  7. Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping: I have recently switched to this internet service a week ago, and ever since I am having horrible ping while trying to play online games. Ping goes all the way up to 800ms but typically around...
  8. Xbox SX will not connect to my Verizon LTE home internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox SX will not connect to my Verizon LTE home internet: I just got my new Verizon LTE home internet which is a white cube for home internet. My issue is when I try to connect wireless from my Series X it refuses to connect. I select the ssid & enter...
  9. Verizon 5G and XSX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Verizon 5G and XSX: Does anyone else have the new Verizon 5G router? Mine is hooked directly to my Xbox Series X via ethernet, and my NAT type keeps testing strict regardless of all the troubleshooting I do. I tried...
  10. Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon: Hi - I can't find a specific way to handle this issue. We had 3 unauthorized Microsoft Store purchases (all v-bucks) on one of our Verizon iPhones yesterday. We quickly called Verizon, which said...