Verizon: I got a IPv4 problem on my Xbox one

Discus and support Verizon: I got a IPv4 problem on my Xbox one in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Verizon (Hotspots): I got a IPv4 problem on my Xbox one it say service info are unavailable 76f48e30-11f2-48c6-a695-b6ab8dedc35a Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Trappinq In UTD, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Verizon: I got a IPv4 problem on my Xbox one

Verizon (Hotspots): I got a IPv4 problem on my Xbox one
    it say service info are unavailable

:)

Trappinq In UTD, Dec 22, 2016
  2. cMARVEL360
    cMARVEL360 Guest
    Xbox One "best experienced" with IPv6

I have read that article when it was written abd have been expected the launch of the Xbox One. I have an Unlimited Data plan from Verizon on my 4G phone, which has to support both IPV4 and 6. That article launched me on a research expedition to see how
    I can acquire a IPV6 connection. So I found out my phone runs IPV6 nativly along side IPV4 , and I can even see the different IP addresses on the Speedtest app. I have also visited this IPV6 test site and unexpectedly scored a 7/10 I thought I would get a
    10 for 10 but whateves. So now I'm wondering does the Xbox One automatically uses my IPV6 connection or in this IPV4 ran world does it still use IPV4? You can visit the IPV6 test site with Xbox One, that's how I got a 7/10.

cMARVEL360, Dec 22, 2016
  3. ragnafable11
    ragnafable11 Guest
    Xbox One User Opinions

I didn't have much issues with Xbox One. I had a confusion before on how to setup kinect and where to put it. Other than that, no other problems happened until I got BF4. I was constantly disconnected. I thought at first it was a server issue, just so happened that verizon had an issue on my area. The problem lasted for 2 days.

ragnafable11, Dec 22, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Verizon: I got a IPv4 problem on my Xbox one