Verizon: How do I stop my router from filtering my MAC address?!

Discus and support Verizon: How do I stop my router from filtering my MAC address?! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Verizon (ISPs): How do I stop my router from filtering my MAC address?! Hello Luke, Getting steps for MAC filtering can be tricky without knowing the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Luke Crum, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Luke Crum
    Luke Crum Guest

Verizon (ISPs): How do I stop my router from filtering my MAC address?!
    Hello Luke,

Getting steps for MAC filtering can be tricky without knowing the routers exact model name and number. If you haven't already, please refer to the owners manual to your router for instructions on how to do so. Otherwise, reply back here with your routers
    model name and model number.

You may also go through our Networking Hardware Information
    Forums
    to see if we have your router listed there. if it is, then the steps will be listed there.

If your Internet service provider provided you with your router, then they can be of assistance as well.

Hope this helps!

:)

Luke Crum, Oct 2, 2018
  2. cant get a IP adress

My xbox360 is telling me to go to my router configuration webpage. Then i have to enable its MAC filtering to conect to my xbox360. How do i enable the MAC filtering?

Toilet Payper, Oct 2, 2018
  3. JustDoItNick
    JustDoItNick Guest
    Netgear Netgear WNDRMAC: How do filter Mac addresses

Netgear (Routers) Netgear WNDRMAC: How do filter Mac addresses
    how do I filter Mac addresses??

JustDoItNick, Oct 2, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Hello Luke,

Getting steps for MAC filtering can be tricky without knowing the routers exact model name and number. If you haven't already, please refer to the owners manual to your router for instructions on how to do so. Otherwise, reply back here with your routers
    model name and model number.

You may also go through our Networking Hardware Information
    Forums
    to see if we have your router listed there. if it is, then the steps will be listed there.

If your Internet service provider provided you with your router, then they can be of assistance as well.

Hope this helps!

XBF Chris J, Oct 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: