Verizon: Disconnect Issue - Desperate For Help

Discus and support Verizon: Disconnect Issue - Desperate For Help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Verizon (ISPs): Disconnect Issue - Desperate For Help Hello everyone, For over a week now, I have been experiencing disconnects in my games-but ONLY... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WizardOfChauss, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Verizon: Disconnect Issue - Desperate For Help

Verizon (ISPs): Disconnect Issue - Desperate For Help
    Hello everyone,

For over a week now, I have been experiencing disconnects in my games-but ONLY when i play online against another user.

For example, I play a lot of madden, and every time I go to play a game, I will randomly get disconnected and get the loss anytime before halftime. Out of maybe 15 games, I've been able to finish 2. I also have played other games such as FIFA and Call
    of Duty, and the same thing is happening there. I have tried talking to Verizon but they have been pretty useless. Only Xbox has offered decent support.

I have tried:

A wired and wireless connection.

Steaming is fine on my laptop while gaming.

No other devices using the internet in house have been affected.

New Verizon Modem.

Restarting and resetting modem.

Friend's xbox.

Alternate wires.

Restarting Xbox.

Adding all of the necessary ports.

NAT is open.

My xbox worked at a friends house.

Clearing cache

and probably many more ideas.

It doesnt seem to be an xbox issue since my friends xbox also didnt work with my setup.

No recent changes to setup

Never have had an internet issue before.

Please help......

:)

WizardOfChauss, Oct 27, 2017
  2. ragnafable11
    ragnafable11 Guest
    Xbox One User Opinions

I didn't have much issues with Xbox One. I had a confusion before on how to setup kinect and where to put it. Other than that, no other problems happened until I got BF4. I was constantly disconnected. I thought at first it was a server issue, just so happened that verizon had an issue on my area. The problem lasted for 2 days.

ragnafable11, Oct 27, 2017
  3. Verizon Issue Still Happening..

Same issue here.. I have Verizon in SoCal, got disconnected yesterday and I haven't been able to log back on.

This sucks.

DarnedPainter84, Oct 27, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Verizon: Disconnect Issue - Desperate For Help